Chapt. 5 "Falling For You"

"I..... I like.... You alot.." I said wanting to hurt myself for stuttering. But it happens when I get nervous. " I like you ALOT." I said making the a lot louder then all the rest.

"Becca I like you alot too." Austin said smiling/ blushing. "But Austin I need to tell you something. Something very important that has been killing me forever." I said scared to tell him about my biggest darkest secret.

"You have to understand, and be calm. I need you to be here for me with everything im going through". I said tearing up. I think he noticed cause he scooted closer to put his arm around me. He took his other hand and put it under my chin, he then looked me directly in the eyes.

"I can tell its really bothering you. And that you need me right here. But baby i'm not going anywhere i promise you that. Im right here you can tell me anything." He said sounds serious but heartful.

"Austin....I made a BIG mistake.. And i cant take it back. I want to but i cant.. The mistake i made is...." Right as I finally grew the balls to say it, Amber busts through the door, just to say she had to go cause she was going to paris for 3 weeks.

Anyways Amber left i think Jessie did too. So now it was just Austin and me for sure. "What were you saying Becca." He said moving back into the position we were i before.

I couldnt help but start to cry as I said it cause it did hurt. It hurt extremely bad. With how strong my feelings are for Austin that he doesnt even know about. "Jessie and I kinda kissed the other day. We were sneaking around about it but i couldn't do it cause it was hurting me I ended it about 4 days ago. I stopped it cause I realized how strong my feelings are for you and I couldn't help but hurt from it.

Alls Austin did was sigh. "Becca you know I really care about you, everything gonna be alright. I promise. Everything im here for you. Honestly every day I see you I fall harder and harder. I know that we've only been dating for like 3 days but Ive known you a life time. And I love you."

I didnt even think twice before I pulled him into me for a passionate kiss. When I kiss him I feel fireworks, i see stars. Its like im in heaven. I pulled away looked him in the eyes and said "I love you to Austin."

Austin's pov:

"Jessie and I kinda kissed the other day.." I heard Becca's beautiful voice say. I broke. My heart seriously crashed to the floor. I felt like i just got hit by a car. All I could do was tell her how I felt about her.

"Becca you know I really care about you, everything gonna be alright. I promise. Everything I'm here for you. Honestly every day I see you I fall harder and harder. I know that we've only been dating for like 3 days but Ive

known you a life time. And I love you."

The way her beautiful crystal blue eyes sparkled when I said that was heart throbbing. To think my girlfriend is this beautiful. And shes gonna be living with me the rest of the summer was amazing. We still haven't figured out where he was gonna stay after that. I would love for her to live with me for real. Like legit.

"Your beautiful, I couldnt ask for a more beautiful girlfriend." Her eyes started to water. So I did what I though would make this even more romantic. I kissed her. Sparks. Fireworks. Dancing frogs. Whatever you can think of was what i felt. Shes amazing. I know shes the one for me.

I think im falling for her. HARD. Harder then Ive ever fell. Even when I fell out of the tree in front of Jessie's house when I was 12.

We started to make out on my bed. But I wasn't about to go further with her. This isnt the right moment. I slowly pulled away and I open my eyes to her pouting. Cutes thing ever. Swear. We decided to go to the park for a walk. It was dark outside and she was cold so I gave her my jacket. It was like 55 degrees out. Yup let me tell you, i froze my ass off.

We got back to my place, i started a fire in the chimney, we sat on the couch and cuddled all night till she fell asleep in my arms. I carried her to my room changed her clothes, then crawled into bed with her. I kissed her forehead before I fell asleep as well.

---------------

Becca's pov:

I woke up in a bed. I didnt know how I got there, I could have sworn i fell asleep on the couch. I felt someones arm around me and I started to panic when i flipped over to see Austin eyes open in concern.

"Good morning beautiful." Austin said in his extremely sexy morning voice.

"Morning" i said smiling at him. With that I got up and walked down stairs to get sone food. Im not one of those girls that are like "omg i cant eat this it'll get me fat." I eat what I want, when I want.

Austin followed closely behind me. Michele, Austin's mom was down stairs cooking biskets and gravy. Yum. "Good morning Michele." I said smiling at her. "It smells wonderful." Both Austin and I said at the same time, grabbing the milk out of the fridge. After breakfast Austin drove me to my house to go through everything. Ohh this is gonna be a depressing day.

"Wow" i heard Austin say in awe. Like he had just seen the most beautiful girl ever.

"Whats that?"

"A picture of you and your mom. Your the spitting image your absolutely stunning." He said with a smile on his face.

"Aww thanks Austin" i said creeping over to him to wrap my arms around his waist. I just stared down at the picture when all of a sodden Austin flipped so he was to me.

"Awww baby don't cry." He said giving me a hug. To be honest I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Austin... I miss her. I miss her so much, can you promise me something.?" I said looking up at him. He was like 5 inches taller then me. Im only 5'4.. Yes i realize i short.

"Yea baby anything." He said movin his hand down to my lower back, the other hand on my chin.

"Promise me you'll always be here for me. Even if we do break up, you'll always be there. I don't know what I would do without you helping me through this, I would probably join a gang or something.

"I will always be here." With that he leaned down and kissed me. It was rough or passionate, it was an everything gonna be ok I promise kiss.

-----------

HEEY GUYS! SOO IM AT 7 VOTES YAY! THATS GOOD IT MEANS IM GOIN UP:p PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT IDEAS!

I know this is a short chapter.

Does Austin really promise to be with her even after (if they break up)?

The next chapter is gonna be jessie an Austin:p