Chapter 39 "When Life Gives You Balloons Take Advantage Of It"

~Becca~

"Watch it!" Connor yelled at Kian the next morning. The boys ended up just staying the night. Chill. We didnt do anything. They slept on the couch.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!" i screamed. They both became quiet. Then I heard shuffling around then the bathroom door slam. What are they up to.?

"Kian where's Connor.?" I asked him. He pointed towards the room. I heard the sink water running. I knew something was up. Connor never uses my bathroom.

"Connor, can you please get out the bathroom.?" I asked him politely. I crossed my arms in front of me, I knew something was wrong.

"Never!" Connor screamed, yup that explained it. He's going crazy.

"Connor I need to get in there. I have to change my tampon. Now unless you want me to walk in and change it while your im there, Im gonna ask politely one more time." I exclaimed. I heard a popping noise, then a shuffle.

The door finally opened and Connor walked through. "there you go. Sorry I was having stomach problems. I bet you understand that." He gave me a fake smile. Does he seriously think Im that stupid. It doesnt even smell. I walk into the bathroom to a sink thats all wet. The hell? I look in the tub. Nothing. I look under the sink to find a bucket full of water balloons. 1 can play the game of 2.

I walk out if the bathroom with the bucket, I find the boys sitting on my couch playing games. Games on alright. I grabbed a balloon and threw it at them. Busting over Kian's head, getting all over both of them. They jumped screamed then ran. Throwing balloons left and right they grabbed the kitchen hose and started to spray. I continued go throw balloons at them, until there was a knock at the door. The floor was slippery cause The floors were hardwood. I slipped all the way over to the door.

"Who is it.?" I asked looking out the door hole. It was Austin. What was he doing here? I thought he had an early flight?

"Austin" He said, his voice deep and rushed. I opened the door, his eyes opened widly. This did not look good. Kian and Connor were both soaked along with me.

"It's uh not what it looks like." I stated, he had a confused look on then a disappointed face.

"Yes it is... you had a water fight and didnt invite me?" Austin said hurtful like. He put a hand on his chest then gave me a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, he looked back then at me.

"I just wanted to come see you before I couldnt until saturday." He exclaimed. He looked cute, he was wearing a blue and white pull over hoodie, with black skinny jeans and blue and white Nikes.

"I thought you had an early flight.?" I asked him, He looked at me then at the floor.

"I delayed it. I wanted to see you. Rocco isnt so happy but whatever. You look cute, uh can I come in? ill only be 20 minutes. My flights at 1." I opened the door so he could come in. He walked by then kissed my lips. His jaw dropped when he seen the apartment, it was wet with 2 soaked boys.

"Uh its not what it looks like.." I exclaimed, he looked at me then gave me a slight smile.

"I think it is... YOU HAD A WATER FIGHT AND DIDNT INVITE ME!?" He yelled in a sarcastic tone. He walked up to Connor and Kian, they did the whole "waddd up bro" thing.

"Well.. I thought you were leaving.. I would have invited you."I said, laughing. I couldnt help it he looks so serious.

"I guess that makes since... hmm.. Ill clean it up so you dont fall." Austin said grabbing a rag and setting it on the floor.

"So were just gonna go." Connor said running towards the door, Kian went with then they both slipped and fell flat on there asses. Austin an I both start cracking up, Connor and Kian Laughed then ran out.

"Austin you dont have to do that. Your leaving in a few minutes, why dont we talk.?" I suggested walking towards him.

"No I got it. We can talk while I clean it up." He said, continuing to soak up the water.

"No Austin you didnt make the mess. Come sit down." I exclaimed, He sighed then walked over to me.

"I want you to come with me." He stated, My body froze, he put his arms around my waist.

"Austin, I dont know if I can handle that stuff like I used to. Cause of the baby." I stuttered.

"You went to the concert with all those crazy fans. Im shocked they didnt recognize you. Please baby." He begged He looked like he actually wanted me to.

"Austin its a different story being in the crowd and being snapped by cameras 24/7." I exclaimed. I felt the baby kicking so I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. Austins smile was blinding it was so bright.

"I.. I dont want to miss a single thing else in the babys life." He said, the sorrow and love in his eyes was unbelievable.

"Alright.. Ill go. But you have to help me pack." I smiled at him, his ryes lite up with a that certain sparkle that I've missed so much. We went to my room and started to pack.

"SHIT! WE HAVE TO GO!" Austin screamed i panic mode. "I have to be in New York in 4 hours." Austin stated, he grabbed my bags and ran outside. I followed behind him just speed walking.

"Ladies first." He stated then got

in the limo after me. When we got there everything was rushed. We got into his private jet and went off.

"AUSTIN! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DELAY YOUR FLIGHT FOR SOME PREGNANT SLUT?!" Rocco screamed at Austin from the other room. He walked in and seem me,then his face became red, it was almost like steam was going to come out his ears any minute.

"Shes not a slut. And because Ive fixed things. I dont care if you dont like her or like the idea of us together but I dont care what you say." Austin exclaimed.

"Having a pregant girl around is not a good image for you Austin. Im disappointed in you. You were so much better without her." He stated, i looked at Austin, who was looking at me.

"Rocco Im in the same room I can hear your big ass fucking mouth. Now if you wouldnt mind shut the fuck up because, you see that..." I pointed to nothing in the air. He looked to where I was pointing in confusion. "Those are the fucks that neither if us care. Your not gonna win this fight." I exclaimed, He gave Austin a look and Austin was in complete shock.

"I agree with her." Austin stated quickly point at me. His eyes were big showing his beautiful hazel bulbs. Rocco turned around and walked out of the room.

"Where have you been all my life.?" Austin asked me. I looked at him in confusion.

"Ive been right next to you. I just lost myself when we started dating. So when I left I found myself again." I stated, Austin still looked at me in shock.

"I didnt mean for you to loose yourself.." Austin said looking down at his feet.

"Its fine" I said kissing him. We layed down and took a 2 hour nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEY GUYS!

Sorry I know its short! but i havent updated and thought id do alittle something you you!

Ive been overwhelmed with school and everything.

Dot forget to VOTE! and COMMENT!