Chapter 12 "Port-A"

~Rebecca~

I got in the drivers seat, Austin in the passenger seat, Amber in the back with Jessie. I dialed Codys number to find a meet spot.

"Hello?" I heard a deep voice on the other line.

"Hey its Rebecca"

"Oh hey baby whats up.?" He asked

"Where are we meeting.?"

"My house. 1748 twart st. Its by the wal-mart"

"Kay ill see you in about 20 mins."

"Okay bye."

"Who was that.?" Austin asked.

"The kid that invited us to his beach house." I said glimpsing at Austin then back at the road.

"Oh, where are we going.?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"His house. 1748 twart st." I said with a giggle.

"Twart st.? BLAHAHA!" He clinched over from laughing.

I couldnt help but laugh at Austin. Hes to cute. I pulled onto his road and seen him and a few of his friends standing in the drive way, packing there cars. There was atleast 10 teens there. I pulled up parked my car, hopped out along with Amber.

"Hey Cody." We said walking up to him.

"Hey guys. Were just about to leave, we were waiting on you. Who are your uhm friends.?" He said point behind me. Then i felt a hand on my lower back.

" Austin this is Cody, Cody this is my boyfriend Austin." I said with a smile, wrapping my arms around Austin's waist.

"Nice to meet ya." Cody said sticking his hand out for a shake.

"Thanks you to." Austin stuck out his fist to fist bump. I think Cody finally got the memo.

"And this is Jessie my boyfriend." I heard Amber say from behind me.

"Hey. Alright everybody ready to go.?" He said rubbing his hands together.

Everyone shook there heads. "How are we sitting since 2 of the cars are filled with liquor.?" Someone asked.

"Right, uhm Becca you have any room in your car.?" Cody asked me.

"We have 3 seats in the back." I said grabbing Austins hand that kept finding its way to my butt.

"Great, uhm Cassie, Alli, and Rob can ride with you guys." He said as they stepped forward.

"Hey im Rebecca, this is my boyfriend Austin, thats Amber and her boyfriend Jessie." I said with a smile.

"Im Cassie." The dark brown haired girl said. She was skinny, kinda sickly skinny.

"Im Rob, he said walking up to my grabbing my hand and kissing me." Austin let go of my hand and made a fist, then started to go at him but i stopped him.

"Robert she has a girlfriend, im Ali." The other girl said. She walked up to Rob and smacked him.

"Cool so let go.? Becca you can follow us." Cody said getting into his car.

"Alright." I said getting into the drivers seat. Austin got in the car and kissed me before I started the car then I backed out so Cody and his other friends could pull out and lead the way.

Austin grabbed my hand and put it in his lap while still holding it. I looked at Austin and he was just staring at me. "What.?" I asked him, glancing at him then back at the road.