Character's "Austin"

Hey guys its Austin. Yes THE Austin Mahone.

You probably already know who I am.

Blown hair

Hazel eyes

I sing ( figures I'm famous)

Love basket ball.

Fun loving guy.

Cuddling is the shit

Play a good amount of video games.

~Rebecca aka Becca~ Amber ~Jessie~

Rebecca shes adorable. Honestly if she had feelings for me Id jump with no warning. Shes beautiful. Shes my basket ball and gamer buddy. I love how her crystal eyes sparkle and her thick long blonde hair flows in the wind. I love the fact that shes not the skinniest of the bunch and she knows that but she im brasses it. And how her curves are perfect. Shes perfect. Shes my bestfriend, id do anything for her. I tell her everything.

Amber shes cool. Jessie's ex you've probably heard that enough tho. Shes prettyish. I have a thing for Becca if you couldnt tell. Shes preppy and really nosy shes my shopping buddy. Shes actually a lot of fun to hangout with if you get to know her. But shes never around that much so you wont hear much of her.

Jessie my man. Hes the playa. He plays basketball with becca and me. Well.... Kinda he just sits there starting at her ass telling her how it looks licking his lips perv. Ugh anyways he play video games with us. Hes cool. Ambers ex. I think he has a thing for Becca and i aint to happy about it.