Chapter 7

SAM

" Yes" as soon as the words where out of my mouth she jump out of her seat, hopped on my lap, and.......hugged me, then started kissing my lips in a rapid bunch of pecks, then she stopped, looked me in the eye, and slowly lowered her lips for a death deifying kiss, then she quite, blushing so bright a red, that i had to laugh, she looked so cute. When i felt her about get off me, I held on tight to her, looked at her face, and thought she thinks i'm laughing at her,so i sing this song that surely will tell her how i feel, "you are so beautiful, to me, can't you see, your everything i hoped for, everything I need..., you are so beautiful, to me,........you are so beautiful........... to me, can't you see.......your everything i hope for, everything i need...you are so beautiful to me.......... My voice cracked on the last part, as I start to silently cry, thankfully we where sitting in a secluded spot. I feel someone brush my tears away, so I look up and see the most prettiest face in the world maybe in the whole galaxy. The face of my mates.

(*Lily* "sniff, sniff" I still cry today when i here that song, that was a day I will never forget,(*Sam* beloved you mean the world don't you ever forget that, ever"the takes his arms and hugs me to him, making feel all warm and fuzzy.) 

                                                                            LILY

After he was done singing i could see the tears run down his face, so i start wiping his tears away. When he lifts his face, I gasp, there shining out of his emerald green eyes, is the most loving look anyone has ever given me. I feel my body light up with happiness and joy that I smile. he looks confused for a minute then starts to laugh, and it's the most alluring sound i have ever heard. 

We settle back in our seats, finished up the pizza, and then Sam paid the bill. We left the pizza palace and headed over to the Pack shack, this awesome arcade, with Go carts, laser tag, put-put, and tones of games. 

After what felt like hours, we added are tickets, then we went to pick are prizes out, so i picked this cute little black puppy dog, cause i loved it and i didn't have many tickets. I walked over and the the clerk hand Sam this Giant fluffy, green eyed, brown wolf. He saw me, walked over put his arm around my shoulder and handed me the wolf, I look at it, then at him and whispered "thank you."

We sat on a bench drinking water when i remembered the puppy i got, so I pull it out of my bag and handed it to to him saying " i won this with the tickets, and i want you to have it, to always remember this special day, every time you look at it, you'll think of me, and when i look at your wolf i will always remember you too." Sam smiles at this and waves me over to him. When I sit down, he puts his hands on both sides of face and proceeds to tilt my head up. Then leans down, and whispers in my ear "that Roses may be red, and violets may be blue, but when i look at you I can't help but smile"

(*Lily* those where the days, and they still are the days, (*Sam* and i thank God everyday that you are mine, to love and cherish for ever and ever, for even death wont stop the love i feel for you,(*Lily* "sighs and snuggles up next to him and says" me too love, me too)

                                                                       SAM

As soon as I said the poem, she whispers "kiss me sweet heart" and I did, And the next thing I know is we went bowling. Then the time came when I had to tell her what I was, so I drove her to this meadow where these beautiful Oriental and Madonna Lilies, bloom in the moonlight, both my wolf and I both agree that it was the best spot to tell her, cause maybe the flowers would soften her up a bit, I turn when I here a gasp, and I see her she's laughing and spinning in a circle with her arms spread out, and her head tilted back. Wolf and I both sigh.

"Lily I have something important to tell you. but please don't be scared baby, i can't lose you." i start saying

" sweet heart it can't be that bad" i hear her whisper to me.

" I think it might be baby, i'm a werewolf and you are my mate," I whisper then I shout "YOU.ARE.MINE. and no one else's"

 " wait a gosh darn minute, you think that just cause your a wolf, that i wouln't love you, well I got news for you buster, I love you and i'm a werewolf TOO!!!" she yell's at me, turns around and shifts into a radiant black wolf, glares at me and takes off running into the woods. I stand there shocked for a minute, and in that minute my traitorous wolf takes control, shifts into a big brown wolf, and takes off after our mate.

(*Lily* you where a jerk you now just automatically thinking i wouldn't love you,(*Sam* I know and you reminded me everyday too,(*Lucy* see  i told you guys, you where nuts.)