Epilogue

"Daddy!" I called.

"Yeah!" Edward replied from the garden where he was trying to take a phone call in peace.

"Can you come and get your son off that game and up to the table for dinner please? I am sick of asking him," I sighed.

"Edward, get off the game," he said coming into the villa.

He was ignored. He said it in French. Ignored again.

"Get off the bloody game!" he yelled and ended up having to go wrestle it from his sons hands. "If you get that engrossed in a game that you ignore your parents, you can stay off it for a week. Now go wash your hands for dinner."

He put the game on top of the cabinet out of reach as our son who stormed off crying to the bathroom in temper.

"You're a good girl," he said kissing our daughter as she sat in her highchair ready to eat. 7 months old and full of smiles. Unlike her 4 year old brother who was moody so and so.

Her pregnancy and birth had been perfect. We had tried for 4 months and then success. Plus this time I knew what everyone was saying in the hospital as my French was almost fluent now. There was the odd word I got stuck on, or accent I found difficult to interpret at speed but I was able to argue with Edward in French if need be.

The first time he yelled at me in French and I yelled back, it had gone unnoticed until about the fifth yell where he stopped and asked 'Are you arguing with me in French?" at which point I yelled at him in Montanesque. That turned into a very steamy argument indeed.

Here we were married with two children and plans for more. There was nothing overly posh about our home life, even if it was Royal. We argued, we made up, we yelled at the kids, we picked up toys when they were finally in bed. Then remembered we needed nappies as we only had one left so would toss a coin to see who had to rush off to the store to get some.

Normality indoors and only Royal at formal occasions I thought as Edward rolled his eyes at our son approaching the table with his face covered in shaving foam. Looks like Santa was joining us for dinner again tonight!

And we all lived happily ever after!

THE END