Random Note 11 Lovers

Hatake Kakashi

Never Enough

The first time Kakashi saw Taryn as when he returned from a mission at night and saw her train in the forest. The disdain in his friend’s voice when he informed after her, made him curious about this girl and he wanted to learn more about her.
It was her determination that attracted him to her and her stubborn pride, but there was al look in her eyes that he recognized and it made him want to protect her.
There was always a certain loneliness about her, so he tried to be a friend to her, slowly wining her trust.
Kakashi is one of the few people that know her sensitive side, because she built a wall around her that keeps people at a distance. He is also one of the first to notice the debt of her bond with Itachi.
When Taryn leaves Konoha, he is sad to see her go, but it is not after he finds her again while under the attack of Mist shinobi, that he realizes how much he had missed her and that his feelings for her go deeper than friendship.

When he realizes how much she loves Itachi, he decides to keep some distance and becomes her shoulder to cry on.
Taryn likes him because he accepts her the way she is and doesn’t ask any questions.

Uchiha Itachi

No One Else

Taryn and Itachi were connected from the moment they first laid eyes on each other at the Academy, though they weren’t aware of it at the time. Taryn was mostly annoyed that he invaded her privacy and she ignored him most of the time, unaware of the fact that he did notice her.

Itachi was surprised by the anger that always seemed to be in her eyes and was slightly fascinated by it, but the two didn’t exchange any words until they faced each other in the Chuunin Exams.
During that battle, they acknowledged each other and that was the start of what was going to be an unbreakable bond.
Though they wouldn’t meet again until several years later, they always kept a close eye on each other.

Taryn used to break into her father’s office to read his reports, and Itachi had access to sensitive information due to his position in the ANBU.
So when Taryn was banished, it only felt natural for her to tell Itachi what her father had ordered her to do. Likewise, Itachi wasn’t surprised that she had refused.
It didn’t mean that they considered each other to be friends though. They were more rivals that had excellent teamwork. Because of this they were often divided into the same cells.
For some reason they did often end up in each other’s company outside of missions, both enjoying solitude, but it was only after Shisui’s death that they became extremely close and you rarely saw one without the other.
Itachi was painfully aware of their close bond and constantly tried to push Taryn into Kakshi’s arms, whom he knows to like her, but at the same time he can’t seem to stay away from her.