Random Note 13 Taryn's brats

So here we go, a little special on Taryn's students with things you may not know yet. Have fun! 

***

Daro Kamori

Daro is the oldest of Taryn’s students. He was twelve when he graduated from the Academy and top of his class. He has a good memory that he puts to good use during missions.

His best friend is Hiroshi Tomoda. Together they were the biggest troublemakers at the Academy, though they were both promising students. Bothe qualities were reason for the Kazekage to put them under Taryn.
While training under Taryn, Daro developed a crush on her. It embarrassed him that she found out, but her kind reaction made him even more loyal to her than he already was.

Out of her three students, Daro is probably the most devoted. He is always quick to sense her moods and acts very protective of her.

Daro looks up to Taryn and acts like her second in command. He’s also the one his teammates look to on a mission when Taryn is not around.

Daro’s always looking for ways to improve himself and can be a bit reckless.

He was recently promoted to Chuunin rank.

Daro’s parents are not shinobi. They are the owners of the pottery at the market square. Daro’s wish to become a shinobi comes from the stories his uncle, who is a Jounin, used to tell him

His parents didn’t like it much at first when their son declared he wanted to become a ninja. They knew the hard life of being a shinobi and were afraid he would die on a mission. They didn’t want to lose their only child. But after a while they gave in and enrolled him into the SunaNinjaAcademy.

The bakery is across the pottery and owned by the Miller family. They have one daughter named Casey. She attended the villager’s Academy and has had a crush on Daro for a long time.

Casey and Daro were good friends, but when they went to different Academies, they didn’t see much of each other.
Daro likes Casey a lot and is teased abut it frequently by Hiro.

Daro’s jutsu are earth based and he’s mainly a long distance fighter. His signature jutsu is called Rock Stampede. By making the necessary handseals, Daro can create a large bull out of debris that will trample anything in its way. It takes up a lot of chakra and he and Taryn are working very hard to perfect it.

Aside from jutsu, Daro uses kunai daggers and shuriken.

Daro is very brave, but he can be insecure, especially when he’s scolded by Taryn. He doesn’t like it when people are angry with him.

 In a nutshell:

Hair:                dark brown
Eyes:               grey
Family:            - mother and father – non shinobi - owners the pottery on the market  square
                       - uncle - Jounin
Likes:              training, fresh-baked bread, goofing off with Hiro
Dislikes:          missing-nin, when people are angry with him
Jutsu:              earth-based jutsu: signature jutsu: Rock Stampede, creating a large ox  
                        out of debris that tramples everything in its way
Weapons:        shuriken, kunai daggers
Current rank:   Chuunin, just promoted

***

 Hiroshi Tomoda (Hiro)

Hiro was eleven when he graduated from the SunaNinjaAcademy, he lives next door to Daro and the two have been best friends their entire lives.