Random Note 8 From the past

The team Taryn was assigned to when she was younger, consisted of her and two other boys that were several years older than her. From the three of them, she was the only one to make it to the final round of the Chuunin Exams, but her teammate Kodan was also appointed Chuunin that day. None of her former team members remaining Suna now, so they never learned of her return. And because of the age difference, they never developed close ties other than being comrades.

Kodan Motou

Kodan Motou was fifteen at the time of the Chuunin Exams. He was a weapon expert. His jutsu were earth based. Kodan was Taryn’s training partner when her father prepared her for the Exams and he holds great respect for her. His mother is the older sister of Kuro’s mother, making the boys cousins. When Kodan got older, he served the special guard. He died in action only a year before Taryn returned home.

Inari Hamasaki

Inari was sixteen at the time of the Chuunin Exams. His jutsu are lighting based. A few years after Taryn’s banishment, he met a girl in the Land of Waves and he married her. He’s no longer active as a shinobi, but occasionally hires himself out to villages that can’t afford shinobi.

Tohrun Hiari

Team Captain. He controls both lighting and water and could combine the two into a lethal attack called ‘the rattlesnake’. Even though he had concerns regarding Taryn’s training, he didn’t dare speak out against the Kazekage. Tohrun died of illness in the third year of Taryn’s banishment.