Chapter 29 "Young Wild and Free"

~Austin~

I got the earliest flight back to Miami which was tonight. Was was flying out to New York to visit her friend. So we would be home alone. We havent done anything like that in a while. I kinda wanted to I feel like I haven't really shown her how much I care. Through sex is usually how we show each other how much we care. I got on the plane and Passed out.

I woke up to everyone getting off the plane. I got my luggage and went to find Alex in the parking lot.

"Hey man" I heard him say from behind me.

"Hey thanks for coming." I said giving him a hug.

"No problem." He exclaimed. He took some of my bags and put them in the car. We got in the car and headed back to my house.

We pulled up and Sarah's car was in the drive way. "whats shes doing here.?" I asked Alex he looked and me and shrugged him shoulders.

Something was up. I knew it. I walked into my house without grabbing my bags. I looked for Rebecca, when I finally found her in the bathroom.

"Hey baby how are you feeling.?" I asked, she was crying what was happening.?

"Aust-Austin im... Pregnant." she said crying into my neck.

"Are you serious.?" I said, with a smile on my face. she just shook her head. I looked down at the counter and there it was living proof.

"Baby im so happy." I said to her I kissed her for head.

"Wait your happy about this.?" She asked me pulling away.

"Of corse I am this is great. I don't regret anything, your the love of my life im happy that your the beautiful Lady Im having a child with." I exclaimed, I kissed her lips it felt like the first time we kissed. Neither of us pulled away. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Austin How are we going to tell your mom this...?" She asked me breaking our kiss. I was currently carrying her to the bed room.

"Im not sure but... we will." I exclaimed shutting the door behind me.

"How do you think she'll take it.?" She said as I crawled ontop of her.

"Im not sure. I havent tested it out yet." I started to kiss her neck. I felt like a pro doing this now.

"Was that my surprise.?" I asked her as I kissed down her neck and slowly taking off her shirt.

"No. hold on Ill be right back." she hesitantly got up and walked into the closet she went into the bathroom then finally came out. She walked into the bedroom then my jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth or your gonna catch flies." she said taking me out of my memorized thoughts. she was wearing red and black launera it was a strapless tight top with lace going down the middle to bows finishing it off. the bottoms were lace with bows also, and had the lines that connected the lace leggings with it.

"Damn your sexy." That was it I walked over to her picked her up and pushed her against the wall. I kissed her neck and sucked it leaving hickies. I layed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. Some how she flipped me over and took off my shirt then started taking off my pants. she pulled them off then with her teeth. (yes I did just say with her teeth) she pulled my boxers off my body. She climbed back up and licked my abs till she got to Clark. I felt her hot breathe on my buddy, I looked down at her, she was giving me the sexy eyes. Damnit. I thrust my hips up so it went into her mouth, I relaxed as she did me good.

"Be..becca" I moaned, she came back up and laid next to me. I ripped then clothes off of her then suck Clark in with no hesitation. your wondering why were doing it after we find out shes pregoo.? for 1) we havent done it in about a month 2) we love eachother 3) Its kinda like a celebration.