Chapter 78: *Insert* DREAM KILLERS

"Ready to do some killing?" I smirk while loading up a gun.

"Right behind you." Rose saluted and pulled out a knife.

"Err... about that why don't you hand that to Kaitlynn." I suggested.

"Aww how come?" She whined.

"Don't worry sweety mother is going to handle this." I handed Rose's knife to Kaitylnn. "You will be moral support by cheering us on and handle this..." I handed her a machete. "The bigger the better. The final the winning."

Rose with eagerness grabs the machete and starts swinging.

"Thanks mother." She uses my code name.

"No thank you. A mother has to always look out for her pups."

I turn back to look at Kaitlynn and Rose ready for battle.

"Now who is ready to kick some ass?!" I yell over the rain that just started to cry out of nowhere.

"WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both of them yelled in unison.

"THEN IN THE COUNT OF THREE!" I yell.

Trickle of sweat ran down my forehead and power surged through my hands. I stand tall while I take the lead like any leader. The enemies were about to die and I had the company of friends ready to help me spill evil blood in the enemie's home base. I pull out the gun and shoot at the door handle in front of us.

CLINK

"ALRIGHT GIRLS WHAT DO WE SAY???!!!!" I yell over the massive of rain pours.

"JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!"

I pull out another gun from my side and run inside like in any war.

CRACK

The storm was getting stronger with the seconds passing by. The three of quickly splitted up in the enemie's home and ran in search of the leader.

And there hiding behind a counter in the dark was the leader sweating in fear.

"That's right...." I whisper with a smirk. "Come out, come out, wherever you are..... I see you...." I pull out my guns and aim at the dark shadow hiding behind the counter.

"No Danielle you can't do this." It begged.

"How many times have I try not to? It's time for me to play."

The shadow tries to flee but I had my backup to help me.