Chapter 98: It's A Start

"Danielle...." His eyes were bright and excited.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and glanced back at my parents who were watching me from nearby.

Of course I couldn't be alone with him.

"I just had to see you." He smiled.

"Well you are lucky enough my parents didn't call the cops. Trust me my daddy was about to dial 9-1-1." I half joked.

Knowing my father, he would find any excuse to call the cops.

"I've been coming here since the last week we saw in school. Once I came here but your neighbor lady said she didn't know you. Heck she said you didn't live here. Though she made it obvious that she was covering you from your father. I decided to come today and well this time your neighbor helped." He chuckled.

"Wow..." I looked up at the red sky. "You are a lucky man you got this close. No one has gotten this close to me at my place."

All my life I've been reserved from the outside world and including from people. Not even my friends were allowed to come. I looked back at my parents who were whispering within themselves.

"What did they say when they saw you?" I asked him.

"They greeted me and well they told me why I took you in my car that day."

"Oh..." I felt anger rush through me as I remembered who was responsible for that.

My freaking brother couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"Everything is okay." He assured me. "I think they are giving me a chance."

"A chance?"

My father giving his daughter the chance to hang out with her boyfriend?

Okay now I've seen everything.

"Well I got to go. I got some idiots in my car." He laughed.

I looked to where his car was parked and sure enough I saw like two people inside his car.

"Aww you even had to bring them just to see me." I laughed.

"Anything for you." He smiled and with that he left.

~~~~~~~~~~

June 22, 2016~

I knew I was dreaming but everything felt so real. I thought she will finally go away but she always deem to sneak into my dreams turning them into nightmares.

"I'm going to kill you!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"You can't." Ana smirked. "You don't have enough courage to do so."

She was right.

I'm too good to be bad.

"Just get lost would you?! Can't you see you're just a disturbance to everyone?!"

"Says the one who has nobody to help her." She spoked back.

"That's it!" I jumped right in front of her and pulled her arm all the way to her back.

"Let go of me!" She gritted her teeth.

"For your information I got people who care for me unlike you!"

"We'll just see about that!" She barked back.

Next thing I knew it I felt her nails dig into the skin of my wrist. My eyes looked down to my wrist only to see blood start to seep out.