33

Harry's Slave
Chapter 33
--

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                         What do they mean they are going to drug me? I looked at the guys, my eye vision was still quite blurry and I couldn't hear perfect either. But from my eyes I saw them all sitting on the long couch, as I was still in Micheal's lap. I was totally uncomfortable. But I didn't dare move, I didn't have the strength first of all..

"When are we going to do it?" Micheal asked. Hopefully soon. I wanted to leave this hellhole as soon as possible. Even If I remembered it or not. 

"Few weeks? We need to have fun with her first. As soon as she gets her mind back of course.. Which should be soon, maybe an hour or so. That stuff lasts a long time." Another voice spoke. I started to shake a bit. Fun with me? Who the fuck do they think they are? 

They aren't going to touch me. And I knew that for a fact.

"Is she a virgin?" Another voice asked.

"Of course." Micheal spoke as I could just picture a smirk on his face. I mean I don't know for sure, my eyes were closed tight; but it felt like he was smirking. 

Suddenly Micheal got up and I still continued to be in his arms. I felt a little stronger, so I was going to try something.. I took my fist and punched him in the face. He didn't expect it, and neither did I. Why did I do that? I'm really stupid if you couldn't tell by now.

Suddenly I felt a fist on my stomach. Pounding into my skin. It hurt, yeah I'm not going to lie about that. But I didn't dare show weakness, even though they all knew I was weak. Mainy because, of the stupid drug he put in me a few days back.

"Don't you dare hit me again, do you understand me Scarlett?" He questioned as he pulled me from the ground, tugging on my shirt. I opened my eyes slowly and nodded my head. I was way too weak to do anything as this moment. 

-

Harry's P.O.V

We were all currently at Zayn's house, calling people from all over the city.  Nothing, no one saw her. Quite strange.. But I expected it. What I was mostly confused about is who would take Scarlett? Micheal and his little gang yeah, but the police already talked to him and all that. He didn't take her.

Who did? Then again, he could be lying and he could've killed her. Which I was hoping that wasn't the situation because if it was I think I'd kill him and his posse. Possibly even myself.  

"Hello mate!" Louis smiled into the phone. "Happen to see a girl. Eighteen years of age. 5'3 with black hair going past her breasts? She was taken about three days ago.. Have you seen a girl relating to that  image?" 

I heard Louis sigh as his facial expression changed, "Well please look for her... Thank you and have a great day." 

"Nothing." Louis said, while he put the ringer down. I sighed as well and stood up from the chair. It has been a terrible, terrible time for everyone.  Honestly the weird thing is Niall, You know Scarlett's boyfriend.. Kinda? I don't know if they are really going out anymore. I haven't been updated on her social life, but I'm guessing they are going out still.