Seth Rollins for FlawlessWWE

I sat nervously tapping my foot on the ground waiting to be introduced to the WWE World Heavyweight Champion himself Seth Rollins. He was to be my new tag team partner as part of The Authority, but I knew he wouldn't take it to well. Hunter invited him into his office to explain the situation. The discussion took a lot longer then I anticipated, but I remained as calm as I could. The door handle turned as I stood up to greet Seth. "Dior this is Seth, Seth this is Dior you're new partner within The Authority." I went to shake his hand but instead he nodded his head and the began to walk out of the door. I gathered my belongings chasing after him to see where he was going.

He led me down a long corridor when we arrived at the gym. Seth climbed up into the ring holding the ropes separate for me. "Let's see what you got then." I hurried into the ring, doing a few stretches before I started performing a couple of basic moves before slowly progressing into the more difficult moves. From what I saw of Seth he seemed impressed meaning that was one less thing to worry about. "Looks like we'll do good in our match tonight then." I glanced back around at him again startled. "You didn't know?" I shook my head as he lightly chuckled. "We have a match tonight against Roman and Charlotte, good luck." Seth started walking out of the gym only this time I didn't follow.

"A match! Tonight what am I going to do Nattie. Seth will be controlling, and Charlotte will make me look like a fool, I'm not ready for a match, and I'm sure as hell not ready for a match with the champion." I had half an hour to go as I sat with Nattie in the locker room. My palms were sweaty as I nervously waited for my name to be called.

"Dior, you'll be fine. Everyone in the match is a professional, including you, and if Seth does act bossy and horrible towards you then you stand up for yourself and tell him where to stick it. The company clearly has faith in you so now it's your time to shine." I hugged Nattie from the side careful of our makeup as a member of production told me it was time. "Good luck," Nattie told me as I walked to the gorilla to meet Seth.

I had wrestled all over the world but nothing had prepared me for this. It was time for my entrance as the fast paced beat hit the arena. I could hear the gasps of everyone from behind the curtain as I ran out to make my all important entrance. I could hear many cheers from people who recognised me from the independent scene which gave me a bit of extra confidence. Once I'd finished Seth gave me a small pat on the back as he got in to start the match.

Obviously Seth was going to be reluctant to tag me in the match, but I didn't realise he would be this reluctant. He kept coming over for the tag only to move away at the last second. I was begging with him to tag so I could get my chance but he didn't pay any notice.

Roman had finally got control as he ran over to his corner for the tag. I looked down at Seth laughing as he finally put his hand out and I hit it hard. I climbed in to many boos as people realised I was on Seth's team, but I didn't mind too much. After we both had small parts of momentum I hit Charlotte with the Dior Buster and pinned her for the win. There was no patience inside of me to want to celebrate with Seth so we both just walked out to a chorus of boos backstage.

"What the hell was that?" I shouted at him furious for the way he made me look in front of everyone. "What happened to teamwork and being a great tag team that people would be talking about for weeks. You're nothing but a liar Seth who only thinks about himself.

"That's not true. I thought about what was best for business and frankly you're not it." He had a sleazy grin on his face as he flicked his hair around and around.

"I'm not it! Remind me Seth Rollins who was it that got the reaction from the crowd tonight because as far as my memory stretches it wasn't you." I couldn't believe the cheek of him to have a go at my performance when his wasn't exactly great.

He opened his mouth to talk before taking a few steps closer to me so our bodies were practically touching. He raised both of his arms making me flinch, as he grabbed both sides of my head, leaning in and kissing me hard. I didn't react, I had no time, instead I just stood there confused. It didn't take long for him to pull apart, as we both wiped out lips straightening ourselves up.

"See you around Dior." He said walking off.