Little Miss Kroeger ~ Dean Ambrose {Part 3}

2 years later - Danielle's POV

It has been 2 years since me and Dean got together, something I never thought would happen. Tonight Chad and the boys were back at Raw to perform again, which has become a yearly thing. Dean recently adopted Abel and brought him up as his own. The three of us walked towards the gorilla to watch the boys perform at the top of the stage.

"We'll be back in a minute babe, the two of us have got to do something!" I turned around smiled and nodded, as Dean kissed me on the cheek. I watched as they performed their next two songs, the boys still nowhere in sight. I began to worry where they were as Chad said,

"We're gonna take a quick break guys as the next match is about to begin." They ran off the stage all sticky and disgusting.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta

Shield

I watched on as the boys made there way through the crowd, Seth, Roman, Dean, and Abel. Abel?? What was going on? They got in the ring making all their mean faces towards the crowd as Dean grabbed a microphone from Lillian.

"The Shield was part of an injustice 2 years ago, between 2 girls. And since that injustice, one beautiful girl, and a handsome young man stole my heart. Now they are my world, my son and my girlfriend, the only two people I can say are my family. So in front of you all tonight in Cincinnati, my hometown, me and Abel would like to call out Danielle,"

I slowly made by way to the ring, scared and confused as to what was going on. The crowd cheered as Seth came and helped me up the stairs, and Roman seperated the ropes for me to enter.

Dean reached for my hand and pulled me towards him and my son. He put his forehead level to mine, pecking my lips, and bringing the microphone to his lips,

"I love you, you know that, and I promise to make this short and not bore you all, but after 2 years, I know you are the one, the only person I want and need in my life, so Danielle, will you marry me?"

He got down on one knee, as Abel sat in his lap, opening up a red velvet box with a silved ring inside. I nodded my head, too shocked to speak, as he jumped up and kissed me, pulling me into a huge hug. "I love you," I whispered, "and I have a surprise for you too," I turned round and nodded my head towards the sonogram, when the words,

'We're having a baby girl' flashed up. He looked at me in disbelief as I flashed a huge grin in his direction. Abel jumped up and down screaming, as the five, or six, of us had a giant hug in the middle of the ring. This was my family, the only people I'll ever need.