Seth Rollins for AjPunkx

In life you lose friendships, gain friendships, re-establish friendships, but no friendship meant more to me then my school best friend Seth. We grew up together, did everything together, were always talking to each other. Or so I thought. Ten years ago I was left in Iowa all by myself, Seth left to go and follow his dreams, something I had always encouraged him to do, only when he actually went, it broke my heart. For months I wanted him to come home, see me, tell me what to do in those tricky situations, but he wasn't coming home.

Now, however things had changed. After years of focusing on me, I was finally hired by the WWE. The valet of AJ Styles. Whilst a minority role for sure, it was a role that meant the world and more to me. I still followed Seth, knowing that eventually I would have to bump into him, but the excitement of it all meant I quickly forgot about it. I had been hired for my dance ability, to show off around AJ, enforcing his character.

The job went well for the first couple of months, I worked hard and well with AJ, and formed a very strong relationship with him, more then just friends. I hadn't seen Seth, but my focus on AJ meant I completely forgot about him. I had heard rumours of jealously but they didn't matter to me anymore, he was the friend from all those years ago, but AJ was my present now.

But, as with what happens in life, my happiness was short lived. Eventually I bumped into Seth one night at the pay per view event. I tried desperately to avoid him, but he stepped right in front of me, stopping me from moving. "Aren't you going to say hello?" He asked.

"Hi." I bluntly replied.

"Melody, why are you being like this? Oh wait, you're two wrapped up with sweet little AJ to acknowledge your best friend." I shook my head.

"You knew I was here, you could have come and seen me." I responded.

"Don't bring this back on me, you knew I was here, what was wrong? Were you scared, or were you in love with me."

"Seth, don't be like this." He stood closer towards me, his breath hitting my face.

"What? Like this." He leaned forward kissing me passionately, taking me by complete surprise. Just hi presence made me go crazy even after all these years. He grabbed my brown hair, picking up my small figure, pushing me up against the wall, refusing to break the kiss. My mind was lost with Seth as he continued to move me around, his lips staying firmly on mine.

I awoke the next morning to the sun streaming in through the window and onto me. I stretched out only for my arm to hit something hard beside me. I turned around and saw a back facing towards me. I followed it up to the head, kicking myself when I realised who it was. "Why," I whispered, quietly and quickly getting myself out of the bed, grabbing all of my stuff. I threw my clothes on, still careful not to disturb Seth. I quietly snuck out, completely disappointed in myself for sleeping with the man I supposedly had washed my hands off.

I tried to go around work as if nothing had happened, I trusted Seth that even if he could recall the previous night he wouldn't tell anyone. I didn't act any differently, trying to be my usual self. After going about my usual business, I walked back to my dressing room, to see AJ already sat there. "Nice of you to show your face." I walked in smiling, kissing him on the cheek.

"Sorry, it's been a really busy morning." I quickly responded.

"You didn't come home last night either." My eyes went wide as I came up with an answer as quickly as possible.

"Yeah, I went out with Nattie, and we just lost track of time so I stayed with her."

"Don't lie to me!" He shouted, slamming his fist on the desk. I jumped in fear as he brushed his hair out of his face. "You were with Seth all night." I looked at him in shock. "Oh yeah, he gladly told me all about it." I shrunk down in embarrassment and anger. "Now I'll tell you this one time, get out before I do something I regret." I quickly ran out, running down the corridor.

I didn't know where I was going until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. They whispered into my ears that everything was going to be okay. I turned around and saw Seth, but worse then that running up the corridor behind him was an incredibly angry AJ. Before I even had chance to warn Seth, AJ had run up behind him throwing numerous punches at him, grabbing his collar and throwing him around. "How dare you!"

"AJ please stop this isn't helpful." I tried to pull him off as a few members of the roster came over and helped me pull AJ off. He kicked out at everyone as I walked over to Seth.

"Yeah that's right go over and help lover boy." AJ said.

"Of course I'm going to help him. You hurt him for no reason, you shouldn't be mad at him you should be mad at me. I'm the one that cheated." I yelled at him, standing in front of Seth, providing