Shane McMahon for SophiaMarieSardan

I was beyond excited to head down to Dallas to watch Raw tonight. Ever since I was a little girl I had wished to go to a live event, and now thanks to my boyfriend Travis it was happening. We both had our favourite superstars, Travis loved Roman, but I on the other hand loved Shane McMahon. He was a bit of a silver fox, and had the greatest sense of humour. There was something about him that I absolutely loved which made me want to watch him on the TV each week.

Travis parker up the car, and then we headed out of the car park to go to the arena. "Hey babe you carry on, I've left my jacket in the car. I'll catch you up." I did as he said and carried on walking mindlessly on my phone. I had worn my best leather jacket to the show tonight, just to make sure people knew I was a hardcore girl. Whilst walking I felt a shoulder brush past me, I didn't notice it that much until they apologised. I was about to tell them it was fine, when I looked up and saw the man himself Shane McMahon. For once I was suddenly lost for words, after all the dreams I had had about him, here he was in front of me.

"Again, I'm really sorry, if I was only just watching where I was going." My eyes were probably staring at him, but I was just so mesmerized by how much better he looked in real life.

"Sweetheart, you weren't the one on their phone, I was probably walking like a hot drunk mess." Shane laughed, showing me his bright teeth. His smile was worth a million dollars, well in my eyes anyway.

"What's your name?"

"Marie."

"What a lovely name for a beautiful lady." He was so perfect in every way, he was old fashioned, just the way I imagined, and just the way I liked. "Well I'm-"

"Shane. I know exactly who you are." He chuckled shaking my hand. I was worried that maybe if I knew who he was he'd stop talking to me, but it made him seem much more interested in me and what I was saying.

"So what are you up to for the rest of the day?"

"I'm actually here to watch the live event tonight. I heard that there are some pretty muscly guys over there, so I thought what's the worst that could happen."

"Yeah they're not fantastic." I couldn't help but laugh again, somehow I felt so at ease already being around Shane. He was so friendly, just like how I imagined. "Who are you here with anyway? Your boyfriend? Family?" I had completely forgotten about Travis whilst I was talking to Shane, but it did seem like he was taking a very long time just to grab a coat.

"Well my boyfriend if he ever shows up." I looked around the car park for a bit trying to spot him, but he wasn't anywhere in eye sight.

"Well that isn't very gentlemanly like."

"He isn't very gentlemanly like." I didn't even feel bad saying it, it was true. Travis hardly paid any attention to me unless he wanted something, and even then he'd only speak a couple of words.

"Who's not very gentlemanly?" As if by magic, Travis appeared by my side at that exact moment. It suddenly felt like I was trapped in one of those awful movies. I looked at Shane, and then to Travis. We all stayed silent, until Travis clocked that I was talking to Shane. "More to the point why are you stood with this idiot?"

"Shane is not an idiot." I surprised myself how quickly I jumped to Shane's defence against Travis.

"You were talking about me weren't you. You think I'm ungentlemanly like. Have you been putting thoughts in her head? She's gullible like that, silly girl." I took a shaky step back, crossing my arms around myself.

"No sir, not at all." Shane didn't even flinch when Travis raised his voice, he just stood there like a real man, oblivious to his temper.

"Shut up!" He yelled, reaching forward and throwing a punch, which landed right in the corner of Shane's left eye. Shane stumbled back for a moment, allowing Travis to jump on top of him beating him down.

"Travis! Stop! Get off of him." The fight was too physical for me to get involved in, as I pleaded with Travis to get off. It was only a matter of time however before Shane's wrestling experience came into play and he was able to get on top of Travis, throwing a few punches of his own. His white V-neck was now soaked in blood, his face a dark crimson colour with all the cuts he had, and the cuts he had caused Travis.

It was clear Shane had the upper hand so whilst I had the opportunity to I grabbed Shane's arm pulling him off. His face was destroyed, they both were. I took off my leather jacket without a second thought and held to the noticeably big gash on his right cheek. It wasn't the best material I could have used, but it was the only thing I had, so it had to do. I pressed my other hand to the side of his face steadying him. I looked to the floor seeing Travis roll over in pain. "Marie, help me," he whimpered.

"No way. We're over. Take the car, pack your belongings and go elsewhere." As of then I completely blanked him, focusing all my attention on Shane. His eyes were still shining, despite the nasty cut to his left one.

"How about you show me the way into the building and we get you cleaned up." Luckily no one else was around, or was able to film the fight so Shane wouldn't get in trouble with work or his father. He showed me to where the backstage entrance was. "Maybe I'll meet you inside later?"

"What do you mean? You're coming in with me." Shane could barely talk he was in so much pain, his voice was groggy and hardly audible.

"Don't I need one of those pass things?" Everyone around had lanyards around their neck showing that they should be there.

"I'll get you one." Shane pulled someone over, whispering to them. He ran quickly down the corridor taking a left. Seconds later he was on his way back, presenting me with a lanyard. I scanned the writing that was on it.

"VIP?" I asked. The man nodded towards Shane. I looked up at him as he smiled.

"Only the best for a girl willing to give up a pretty rock leather jacket for me." I laughed, remembering that he had my jacket in his other hand which he used when he was bleeding. "Alright lets go, I think I need stitches."

The medics did an amazing job of cleaning Shane up. He needed a few stitches here and there but it was nothing he couldn't handle. I also washed all the dry blood off of my hand as the medics left the room giving Shane a moment to look at his cut up face. His smile turned into a frown as he realised just how much damage was done. I got up walking over to him, placing my arm around him. "You did all that, just for me."

"And I'd do it all again. You're special Marie, I can tell. I just wanted to protect you. I'll always protect you from now on." I placed my spare hand on his cheek, mindful of his cuts. I leaned in and kissed him softly, running my thumb across his eye. He shuffled over making space for me to sit next to him, lightly squeezing my hand. "I'll buy you a new jacket too, promise."

A/N - I am reopening requests so if you want one/or another one INBOX me them quick before I close them again :)