Enzo Amore for Avenged_Girl

The night after Wrestlemania, the greatest night of the year. I looked at the match card for this evening and saw my name in a match against Paige, however the name just under that really caught my eye. I saw that tonight was the debut of Enzo Amore and Colin Cassidy and couldn't contain my excitement. To put it in simple terms they were my absolute favourites, and I was incredibly giddy at even the thought of meeting the two of them tonight.

I spent my day working out for my match tonight, yet I still couldn't get the thought of meeting Enzo out of my head. Somehow I hadn't eve met him yet and he drove me crazy. I was pretty sure I would see him in passing in between matches which would give me the chance to make sure he at least noticed me.

"That match was sick!" Paige exclaimed as we made our way backstage.

"Couldn't agree-" I stopped what I was saying as I caught sight of the boys for the first time. They looked so handsome with their wet hair, and perfectly chiselled abdominals on full display.

"Laya?" Paige questioned noticing I had suddenly ran out of breath in shock and amazement. I looked back at her as she waved at me and I waved back.

"Ouch," I moaned as I felt myself fall backwards expecting to hit the hard ground, but instead found myself fall into some broad arms, my hair inches away from hitting the ground. The arms slowly picked me up steadying me. "I'm so sorry." I twirled around to be met with Enzo's gaze, and Colin stood behind him.

"Never mind, just glad I caught you. Laya isn't it?" Even the fact he knew my name made me swoon slightly, he just didn't know it yet.

"Yeah, lovely to meet you, Enzo and Cass." I shook both their hands; their hands a lot bigger than I anticipated. Enzo had the most adorable smile. There match was about to start, so they got hurried away before I had the chance to say goodbye.

Their match was sick, and they got a much better reaction then anyone backstage expected.

I hung backstage for a while with the other girls discussing the events throughout the night. "Enzo and Cass were amazing, I cannot wait to be on the road with them." All of the girls were impressed with the boys, but not as much as I was. We sat talking for a while as the arena began to empty. All the divas decided to go and pack up and get back on the road. I had my own rental car so I said goodbye dragging my suitcase to the car park.

I hit something hard as I fell forward smacking my face on the ground. I reached up making sure there was no blood, before turning around to see what happened. There was a leopard print case in the middle of the walkway with no one near it. I picked myself up and straightened out my joggers and then moved the case out of the way.

"I'm so sorry," I heard someone say. I turned around to come face to face with Enzo once again. "Wow, we really should stop meeting like this." I couldn't help but laugh at how awkward the situation had become.

"Yeah, we are gonna give ourselves a bit of a reputation otherwise." He effortlessly lifted his case up into the Ferrari beside us. "Awesome ride!"

"What can I say? I just love my cars." The car was amazing compared to my awful car from the local hire. "Anyways, seeing as I have made you fall not once, but twice, how about you get in and I'll take you out for an apology meal?"

"Oh Enzo that is lovely, but I have my car just over there, and I should probably take that back. Oh and I definitely need to shower." Enzo yanked my case from my grasp silencing me.

"I'm sure we can get the car at a later date" He winked at me before shutting the boot and grabbing the door for me. "There you go Laya."

"Thank you." I replied, astonished by how incredible his car was. He pulled away from the space we drove past my car.

"I'm gonna make sure you have the time of your life tonight."

"I look forward to it!" I replied, incredibly giddy.