John Cena for MzAngel23

After months of despair and anguish, eight months ago I made the huge decision to leave my family behind. They were petty, annoying and rude, and I couldn't live in an environment like that anymore. I left for my boyfriend, John Cena. He made me happy, comfortable, relaxed. "How do you think your parents will react to the baby news Tempest?" We were driving in our car to tell my parents the huge news. As much as I didn't want to tell them, I knew it was the right thing to do.

"Honestly, I don't think they'll care. They've forgotten about me, they don't care about my existence, and to be honest, I think it will be a bit of a told you so moment." John reached over and placed a hand on my thigh.

"I'm sure they won't be like that." John was trying to create some sort of belief, but I knew my family wouldn't care about me having a baby.

"Trust me, you don't know my family like I do."

The rest of the journey was in complete silence. We didn't speak a word to each other, both deep in separate thoughts. I kept imagining how things would play out in my head, acting different scenarios. "We're here." John pulled me out of my thoughts, as we pulled up to the big house which brought up so many memories.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered, as me and John walked up to the huge door. My mum opened it, and looked at me, almost having to think about who I was. She let us in, without saying a word as we walked into the living room. All our family were in there to my surprise, it was as if they knew we were coming.

"Spit it out then, why are you here." My mum ordered. I sat on John's lap feeling extremely uncomfortable and awkward.

"Well, me and John are here to tell you that we're expecting a baby, and as much as we aren't on the best of terms right now, I feel it's only right that you guys are a part of the baby's life." Everyone was gasping in shock, as I looked at everyone's faces for a reaction.

"Absolutely not." My mum screeched. I looked at John, and John looked at me. "I'm not having a white man father my grandchild. We are a black family, and we are proud of our roots Tempest, you stupid girl." I didn't know what else to do, apart from run to the car and sit in there waiting for John to follow. I didn't know what else to do, I couldn't sit in there any longer.

Not moments later, John came and sat in the car, starting the engine and driving off. However much he persuaded me it was the best idea, I knew I shouldn't have done it, and I was angry at him for putting the idea in my head.

Once we got home, I immediately changed into something a bit more comfortable. "I told you we shouldn't have gone." I said, my voice raised a little. I was trying to remain calm for the sake of our baby.

"And what, this is my fault now is it?" John stood up from the sofa walking up into my face a bit.

"If you hadn't have put the silly idea in my head in the first place, we wouldn't be in this situation." Every time I spoke, my voice raised that little bit more.

"Well I'm sorry that I wanted you to have a relationship with your family." John was getting angry too, as he threw one of the empty bottles onto the floor. What he didn't understand, was not everyone could have the perfect relationship like he had with his family.

"I warned you! I told you what they'd be like, and you still made me do it." I could feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks. My hormones weren't in check at the best of times, nevermind during an argument.

"You know what fine. I'll be back when you decide to open your eyes and see I was trying to help." I looked down, as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I went to shout John, but the door slammed before I had the chance, and I  didn't have the effort to chase after him.

The pain didn't go away for about half an hour. I tried everything but it wasn't shifting. I got up to get a glass of water, when I felt a drop of liquid run down my leg. "Oh no." I screamed, charging for my phone to ring my best friend Nattie. As much as I needed John, I just knew he wouldn't pick up.

Turned out I was in labour. Nattie had come straight away, and whisked me off to the hospital. "Tempest, you need to tell John." She repeated, over and over again.

"Not yet." I kept replying. A part of me was still fuming from earlier, and I really didn't want to see his face. "Later." I clarified.

Later couldn't have come any quicker, and after a few hours the midwife told me that I was only a couple of hours away. I looked at Nattie, who had been with me the entire time, "ring John." I begged. She got up and left the room as soon as I finished !y sentence.

"You're doing so well Tempest." The midwife encouraged. I was losing focus, when the door almost snapped of its hinges.

"Babe, I'm so sorry." John sprinted up to me, holding my closer then ever before. "I'm so sorry." He kept apologising multiple times.

"It's fine, you're here now, that's all that matters." I kissed him, as I felt another sharp pain in my stomach. "I'm sorry too." I whispered, kissing him again. We heard Nattie cough in the background, making us immediately pull away.

"I'll leave you two it." She picked up her belongings opening the door up to leave.

"Thanks Nattie." We both said in sync.

"Let's have our baby." John whispered into my head, grabbing my hand for support.

A/N - Thinking about doing an author Q&A. I'm thinking maybe fifteen questions to start, then I'll add to it. So if you have any questions at all, can be as random as you like, inbox or comment. And don't forget to follow too