Roman Reigns for SwaggUso

I was down at Raw to pay a visit to my boyfriend Roman as he was wrestling in the main event tonight. I was incredibly proud of what he has achieved in the last couple of years. "Hey baby boy." He did a twirl for me in his ring gear, as I swooned at his massive muscles.

"What's up." He kissed my cheek, tipping water over the top of his head. I pulled him down sitting next to me. He looked at me, kissing my temple, as I cuddled into the side of his chest.

"Can I sing a song for you? A good luck song." I asked him. I didn't sing much, but I felt it would kind of suit the occasion.

"Of course you can." I got out from his arms, sitting up and looking straight down at the floor.

"Here goes nothing." I shrugged my shoulders, as Roman held my hand, and I avoided his gaze.

"Mary did you know that your baby boy will one day walk on water?

Mary did you know that your baby boy will save our sons and daughters?

Did you know that your baby boy has come to make you new?

This child that you've delivered, will soon deliver you.

Mary did you know that your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?

Mary did you know that your baby boy will calm the storm with his hand?

Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod?

And when you kiss your little baby, you kissed the face of God.

Mary did you know (x8)

The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again.

The lame will leap, the dumb will speak, the praises of the lamb.

Mary did you know that your baby boy is Lord of all creation?

Mary did you know that your baby boy will one day rule the nations?

Did you know that your baby boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?

That sleeping child you're holding is the great I am

Mary did you know (x6)"

I finished the song taking a sigh of relief, still not looking at Roman. I felt a cold hand under my chin, pushing my face upwards. I looked up at Roman as he brushed my hair out of my face. "That was amazing." I smiled sheepishly, unsure as to what to say. "I'm being serious you know." I sat there frozen staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Well, thank you sweet." I kissed his lips, before he was called away for his match.