AJ Styles for kevinsteennut

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN

"That's the end of the show everyone, thank you for all your hard work." Vince had just called time on tonight's Raw show, the dreaded brand split. I had gone off with the rest of Smackdown, my brand new home, but unfortunately I was separated from my two best friends from Japan, Luke and Karl. Luckily I was with AJ at Smackdown and the boys had warned him to look after me and give me someone to talk to.

"So I think a few of us are going out for some drinks tonight." I looked up at AJ, adjusting my blue shirt around my waist. "Do you fancy coming along too?"

"Who exactly are you going with?" AJ was friends with most of the wrestlers but I kept my distance from most of them, they either scared me or were way too loud for me.

"Well, me, Luke, Karl and possibly you." I nodded my head agreeing to go, I was terrified that there would be a massive group of us, but the four of us going for drinks sounded like the best thing ever right now.

"Of course I'll come." AJ smiled at me.

"Great! I've got to go, but meet us at the hotel lobby in two hours and we'll go from there." AJ walked off out of the room. I sat back looking around at everyone talking and decided I needed to get myself out of there. My bag was fairly light so I easily picked it up, leaving to head out to my rental car. The hotel was only a couple of miles down the road so it didn't take me long to get there. I quickly checked in, grabbing my key to my room. The room itself was gorgeous, there was a massive double bed covered in cushions. The bed was screaming at me to jump on it, so I let go of my bag, running and leaping onto the bed. The mattress was softer then I could have ever imagined, and I soon found myself snuggling further into the soft fabric. My eyes drooped, I was tired from the draft, as I slowly fell unconscious to sleep.

"Amy! Amy!" I startled awake looking over at the room clock. 21:45. I sighed to myself, I was meant to leave for drinks 45 minutes ago. I ran over to the door, opening it to reveal Karl. He barged in with his arms crossed. "What are you playing at? We were so worried about you, we thought you were in trouble."

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep and lost track of time. Give me ten minutes and I'll be ready." Karl took a seat on the edge of the bed, as I rushed over to my bag picking out my short dress and a few make up essentials to touch up my make up. I went into the bathroom, studying myself in the mirror applying another coat of mascara and lipstick. I took off my tracksuit and changed into my red sequin dress which just covered my bum. I stepped back out, looking at Karl. "See. Ready." He looked up at me, a smile on his face.

"You look great Amy." I walked over to him kissing his cheek and then proceeded to grab my heels and clutch bag. "Don't forget your key," he told me, twirling it around his finger. I grabbed it from him making my way back down to the lobby with Karl to greet Luke and AJ.

"About time," Luke remarked pretending to look at a watch on his arm. "What took you so long?"

"I started sleeping, I'm sorry."

"Lets just go shall we, we're late enough as it is." The four of us made our way out of the hotel to find the nearest bar. We walked down a few side roads when we came to the main city centre. There were numerous bars that we could choose from. "What about that one?" Karl asked pointing out what appeared to be the most expensive bar on the road. We looked between each other, all of us nodding our heads. "Tiger Bar it is then." We made our way over to the queue at the entrance.

"You're those wrestlers off the telly." I looked up to see one of the security guards stood on the other side of the barrier next to us. Luke stepped forward nodding in response to the security guard. "Why didn't you say earlier? Come on through guys, lets get you straight in." He raised the barrier letting us all past and into the club. As soon as we walked through the doors we were met with bright lights and heavy music. I instantly regretted accepting the earlier invite looking around and seeing many much younger people. Whilst the boys ran towards the bar, I hung back a bit trying to adjust to the surroundings.

"You alright?" AJ asked noticing that I was a few paces behind them.

"Yeah of course." I replied taking a seat on one of the bar stools. Karl ordered us some drinks, getting them for free once the bartender realised who we were. "Can we find a booth to sit in please?" The boys looked around noticing one that was free, the furthest away from the dancefloor. AJ grabbed my drink too as we went over to the small booth and sat down.

"So how are we all feeling about the split?" I took a sip of my cider studying all the happy faces of the young adults around us.

"Great."

"Excited."

"Sad," I whispered staring down at the table.

"Why?" AJ asked me, scooting closer by my side.

"I'm separated from my best friends it's not going to be easy for a while, I've got to adjust to not seeing them around all the time." AJ nodded, understanding where I was coming from.

"Well you've got me now Amy," he replied smiling. I smiled back and then went back to my drink, the music causing an ache to grow in my head.

"Us three are going to go dance Amy, you coming?" I looked up and saw the three boys standing up.

"I think I'll stay here for now thanks." The boys went off, immediately grabbing the attention of the scantily clad girls. I sat, reflecting on the evening and the move to Smackdown, whilst I was away from Karl and Luke I was a part of the land of opportunity and now I was able to get to know AJ.

I had no idea how long I was sat there, when AJ slid back into the booth opposite me. "You alright?" I shook my head, far too tired to speak. "Do you want to go back to the hotel?" I nodded again. "Alright, I'll tell the boys and take you back to the hotel."

"You don't have to."

"No, it's fine." AJ went off to tell the boys we were leaving as I picked up my bag making my way over to the exit. AJ followed behind me as we recalled the way back down to the hotel.

"You know, you really didn't have to walk me all the way to my door, you could have just left me in the lobby." I unlocked the door stepping inside, turning back around to face AJ.

"I just wanted to make sure your tired body got to its room in one piece." He propped himself up against the doorframe yawning.

"Do you want to maybe come in for a bit." I stepped aside offering space for AJ to walk through into my room. He stepped in immediately sitting on the bed. "That bed is incredibly soft," I said taking my heels off and throwing them anywhere. AJ laid back as I flopped down beside him resting my aching head on the fluffy pillows.

"I'm not going to lie to you Amy, I'm very excited for our time together at Smackdown." His arm moved so he was leaning slightly on the headrest.

"Me too." I rolled onto my side so I was facing him, as he subtly placed his arm around me. My tired mind was telling me to cuddle into his side, which I did, placing a hand on his six pack chest. Slowly my eyes began to droop, just like they did earlier as I became more comfortable in AJ's arms.

"I should get going," AJ whispered, noticing my eyes shut, swinging his legs off the bed.

"No." I hastily replied. "Please stay, just for tonight." AJ laid his legs back on the bed, bringing the duvet up over us.

"Just because I care for you so much Amy." I brought the duvet right up to the bottom of my head as it was a cold winter night. "Goodnight Amy."

"Goodnight AJ." I responded, falling back to sleep once again.