Dolph Ziggler for Lonelygirl122703

The whole of the roster gathered around the monitor as Shane and Stephanie read out their picks one by one. Today was the draft, and everyone was on the edge as to which brand they were going to be on. I, on the other hand, didn't really mind, I was happy either way, I had no loyalties to anyone, and I was friends with everyone. As expected the majority of the first picks were the male superstars as the women were left thinking about where they'd end up.

"Our next pick on Raw is the best woman at this company, the hardest working, most passionate and dedicated person I've ever seen. Next on Raw is Miamorae Cadenzah!" I looked up at the monitor in shock as the talent around me applauded me. A member of the crew handed me a red shirt to put on as the girls came up hugging me.

Dolph's POV

I looked up at the screen and then over to Miamorae as she jumped up in happiness. She wasn't to know how sad it made me feel watching her walk around in her red shirt, whilst I wore my blue one. We never really spoke to each other, but the thought of being separated from her broke my heart. Everyone else got up hugging her and congratulating her, but I remained in my seat, too sad to want to give her a hug right now. Ever since Miamorae came up to the main roster last year there was something about her that made me weak at the knees. Her striking black hair, or bright grey eyes that drew you in whenever she spoke. I just couldn't grasp what I wanted, but after tonight, it was now or never.

She walked around for a bit, talking, texting, dancing. It was crazy how I was completely in awe of this girl yet I never really associated myself around her. Whether it was a confidence issue, or pure nerves, I had no idea. I couldn't lie I was gutted every time I glanced over at her in that red shirt, it was the first time I'd ever wanted to rip a shirt off a girl, and not in a sexual way.

Deep down I knew this was kind of fate, it was the company telling me to be a bit more of a man and tell Miamorae how I felt. As I sat on the seat I kept going to put my foot down and approach her but I stopped at the last minute. Everyone around me was chatting and crying about the draft but all I could focus on was Miamorae and how I was going to have to potentially move on without her.

Miamorae's POV

I sat down on the seat taking a deep breath. Nearly everybody had gone home after the eventful night, but I decided to stick around for a bit and sort out a few things. The night had been much more eventful then I had thought, a lot of girly tears, even a few man ones. I pulled my phone out let all my family know that I would be going to Raw just in case they missed the show. I looked around taking in my surroundings one last time, my final time at Smackdown, the show that I made my debut at and got my big break. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dolph sat in his chair. He had been oddly quiet all evening, his usual exuberant self cowering away in the corner. I debated with myself whether to approach him or not, but decided I should, being the good person that I am.

I went and sat next to him, nudging him slightly to grab his attention. "Are you alright?" I asked him. He looked up at me a sad expression written across his face.

"No not really." Whilst I didn't really know Dolph, I hated the fact that he was sad about the draft.

"Well, if you want to talk about it, I'm here." He looked back at me again.

"Actually, it was kind of you I wanted to speak to." He moved in his seat so his frame was facing towards me.

"Me?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, see the things I really like you, and please don't just shrug this off as nothing, but ever since you came up to the roster I've thought you were beautiful. I didn't want to say anything, and I guess my nerves always stopped me speaking to you and getting to know you. Only now you're going to Raw and I can't keep my feelings locked away anymore." I couldn't stop the shock in my face, and surprise that it had taken this long for Dolph to tell me how he felt.

"Dolph, I don't know what to say." I couldn't lie and say I didn't find him attractive, but I didn't know the guy. I'd heard things of course, you hear all sorts of gossip working here,

"If you don't like me please just say." He looked down at the ground, scuffing his trainers on the floor.

"No, I like you, I just don't know you Dolph." He looked up smiling up at me, taking a hold of my hand.

"I can change that. I can take you out on a date?" He said it more as a question rather than a statement.

"Yeah, that would be nice." He smiled even more, relaxing more around me as he slouched slightly into his seat, He opened his arms out as I moved into him for a hug.

"I'll text you yeah?" He asked me,

"Dolph, you need my number first." He sat back out of the hug, his cheeks a slight red tint.

"Oh yeah," he said, handing me his phone.