New Found Replacement ~ Dean Ambrose

I watched everyone running around the backstage area as Raw was about to begin. Tonight I had a mixed tag team match with Dean Ambrose against Rosa Mendes and Fandango. For a long time I have had a huge crush on Dean, but have always been way too scared to tell him.

"Selena!" The Bella twins ran towards me pulling me into a sandwich of them. "We are here to give you some twin magic and wish you luck for tonight."

"Thanks girls." I stretched my arms out as Dean walked in with Renee on his arm. I watched the two of them intently as I wondered what was going on between the two of them. In the pit of my stomach I felt butterflies as the nerves began to build.

"Don't worry about him, just focus on proving to the whole locker room why you are the divas champion." I nodded at their pep talk, however still kept glancing at the two of them and their displays of affection.

They walked over as Brie and Nikki left, holding each others hand, exaggerating the swinging motion. "Just so you know, my new girlfriend Renee here, will be accompanying us to the ring tonight."

Great!

I smiled sweetly. "Great, can't wait." Although I felt sick to my stomach, I knew that I would have to pretend not to care. "Lets go then." I urged as they made their entrance first.

And introducing the tag team partner, the Divas Champion Selena!

The crowd cheered as they usually do, to show their support. Me and Dean had a quick talk to get our adrenaline pumping. He kept a firm gaze on me as I worked myself up. "Whose starting the match then?" I asked Dean. He remained oblivious as he continued to stare. "Dean?" I pushed.

"Oh right, you cans start sweetie."

After the match

We picked up the victory, and Renee went off to do a backstage interview. "Good job today Selena, your attire really made you look beautiful." My cheeks blushed, as I turned round to see him extremely close to me, limiting my personal space.

"Thanks Dean. Do you mind stepping back, you're really close, and we don't want Renee to see." He put his arms around my sides holding the crate, pinning me.

"I don't want Renee though. I want you Selena. Please." He begged. I took a steady breath.

"You don't mean that. As much as I would love for you to mean that, I know you want Renee. So let me go and we can forget this happened." He stood strong and didn't move an ounce.

"I'm being serious Selena, let me show you." He restricted my movement, and kissed me on the lips. It was only short, but I had never felt so good on the inside.

For once in my life, something finally went right.