The Pain That Suffering Caused ~ Sami Zayn

Megan's POV

I finished my number 1 contenders match with Cameron breathing a sigh of relief. I'd felt so much pressure recently to live up to expectation from NXT. Sami was still in development and so I was doing main roster all by myself. Walking up the ramp, I turned around giving a final wave to the crowd, when I felt an intense pain scream in my back. I fell to the floor feeling nothing in my body. A foot flipped me over and I looked up to see Nikki Bella standing over me.

She continuously kicked me in the pit of the stomach, making sure her belt remained in my vision. I looked to my left to see Brie looking at me very apologetically. I whimpered at the pain of her constant cheap shots as Cameron skipped past smugly. I could already feel my body break from the pressure, as I weakly moved onto my side.

"What are you doing?" I croaked. Nikki bent down as her boobs were practically in my face.

"Treating you how you deserve Megan." She walked off as a different entrance played.

My head was going crazy as I tried to work out whose it was. I figured that it was a different superstar as it was one I hadn't heard before.

"Megan." I looked up and saw Sami leaning over me, his hand resting on my back pulling me up.

"What are you doing Sami?" I asked. As my bones cracked as I stood up and was led to the medics.

"I'm helping you, and making my main roster debut. I need to make sure you are okay Megan." He took me to the medics, and the medic checked me over making sure I hadn't broken anything.

"Right Megan, I'll leave you two to sort yourselves out, but you are free to go." The doctor left as Sami got up and sat me on his lap.

"You promise me you'll be careful now Megan I can't deal with watching you in anymore pain, I can't bare to see you like how you were out there tonight. I've liked you for so long, and I just hate watching the girl that means so much to me in so much pain." I felt myself tear up a little as Sami's words made the butterflies in my stomach go mental.

"Sami." I squealed resting my head on his muscular chest. I placed my hand on his biceps, giving them a bit of a cheeky squeeze. "Why are you saying this now? Like, right now?"

"Because I've never seen you so vulnerable and it really hurt to see you like that." I looked up into his piercing eyes, and kissed his lips quickly, as I felt myself blush. "Megan, be my girlfriend please?" I nodded my head, as he pulled me in for another kiss and embrace. "Thankyou for being so special to me, and completing me now after 2 years."

"2 years!!" I screamed, jumping off of his lap.

"Yeah, but I would be always been waiting Megan."