A One Shot Written by @_bandjunkie

So in case you don't follow my preferences book _bandjunkie has kindly allowed me to take her writing and put it in my book to share with you all, show her some love and I hope you like it. If anyone else would like to do something like this, let me know.

...............................................................................................................................................................

"Please welcome, Edge," I say and glance over at the sweating wrestler beside me. He just came back a few weeks ago, and I have been anxious to talk to him again.

He shoots me a smile that makes me weak in the knees, but I can't do anything because we are live on Monday Night RAW.

"So, Edge," I begin, "How do you feel after beating Ryback, Big E, and Bray Wyatt for a chance at winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship?"

He shoots another smile my way.

"Man, Paige, I feel so great! The Rated-R Superstar is back!" He says.

He takes a finger and twirls a strand of purple hair around a strand of blue, and smirks at me before walking off. My cheeks turn red and I glance over at the camera, stunned.

+ After the Show +

I unlock my car that looks black instead of the grey blue it is, in the dark.

Just as a I pull the door open someone grabs my wrist. On instinct, I dodge under their arm and sock them in the face. I guess it pays to be able to watch wrestlers all the time.

I spin around and watch them stumble back.

"Damn, Paige. You have a good arm!" A familiar voice says - Adam, also known as Edge.

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry! I didn't know it was you," I say, looking at the ground, more than a little embarrassed.

I always admired Edge before he took his hiatus, and we had actually gotten a little close. So obviously, this was a great way to talk outside of the company for the first time since he's been back!

He chuckles a bit and shakes his head.

"It's fine, uh... I was wondering, would you maybe want to hang out some time? You could maybe come train with me. After all, you've already got a mad swing!"

I smile back at him and nod.

"That's great, Paige. I'll see you Thursday," he says, and gently kisses my cheek before jogging away.