Brock Lesnar for thedeadman_58

I swear I could see his shadow coming up from behind me. I hadn't finished it months ago, but I knew it wasn't the end. He wasn't happy about how much time I spent with my father, The Undertaker, so I told him I chose my father over him. He wasn't happy to say the least. He wanted his revenge, and he knew exactly how to get it.

"Taylor." I heard someone whisper behind me. My instincts kicked in, and I walked a little bit quicker to try and get away from him. I could see in the corner of my eye that he was matching my pace.

I got to the back of the area, before I felt him hit me from behind, grabbing my hair forcing me to look up at him. He had his hand resting on my throat. "Now listen here. You're gonna come home with me, and we're gonna get back together, and you'll apologise for the things you've done like the good girl you are." I knew what was going to happen if I screamed, but I had no other choice to get rid of him. I yelled and yelled, and as expected his grip around my throat got tighter and tighter. He started dragging me towards the car park when I looked to the left and saw one of the doors.

"Get off of her." I saw my good friend Brock come running towards us, as he speared my ex off of me. He kicked him until he couldn't move, as I coughed trying to get my breath back. Once we knew for sure he wasn't going to get us back, we slowly made our way backstage, and Brock demanded I told him everything.

3 months later...

After Brock saved me that day, the two of us became pretty close, even going on a few dates, and becoming a couple. He taught me how to love again, and reminded me that not all boys are harsh and rude. Brock asked me to be his girlfriend two weeks after our first date and we've know officially been an item for two and a half months.

"You alright?" I had just finished up from my match against Emma, and the first person to greet me was Brock. He kissed my lips, handing me a towel to wipe off my sweat. Then a bottle of water so I could rehydrate.

"Yeah, just a little tired, that's all." He smiled sympathetically at me, scooping me up into his arms. He carried me back to our dressing room, laying me on the small sofa in the room. He go a cushion for me head.

"You stay here whilst I do my match, then once I'm done, we'll go straight to the hotel so we can both rest up." He put his suplex city shirt on, before grabbing a bottle of water and walking out of the room.

"Good luck." I shouted, but I don't think he heard me, as the door slammed just as I finished my sentence. The TV was showing the recording, so I could lay down watching Brock in his match.

2 years later...

Somehow, me and Brock were still together, after so long. For a relationship in the WWE, we had been with each other for quite a while. We had been onscreen, as he accompanied me throughout my title reign, which I had to vacate, due to my pregnancy eleven months ago.

Me and Brock welcomed our son, Hunter, as I returned to work a month later to regain my championship. Brock had been by my side throughout the entire time, and for my little family, I was forever grateful. Especially considering where I had come from.

Check out my new NXT Imagine Book guys!!