Christian for franckribery

"Maybe call me later tonight then May?"

I sat with Seth backstage during a live taping. The taping was going really well, and me and Seth had had a great conversation about the upcoming talent and gear. "Make sure to show me a picture of that outift as well, I bet you look hot!" I waved him goodbye with a cheeky smile, readjusting my ring gear so it looked perfect.

I walked round the corner towards the changing room when I bumped into Christian. "Oh. I'm so sorry." He steadied me safely and stared right at me. I placed my hands on his hips smiling, but the gesture wasn't returned. I frowned trying to catch his gaze. His eyes followed anywhere but my own which was strange.

"Everything alright?" I questioned. He finally looked up looking incredibly miserable.

"Ask Seth."

"What's that supposed to mean exactly?"

"You tell me considering you two were very happy."

"Happy are you joking? I'm allowed to talk to people." I went to place a hand on his but he yanked his own away. "Oh I know what this is about. You're jealous. It's written all over your face Christian it's so obvious now."

"That's not it." He defended. It was clear to me in his eyes that he was jealous of Seth. Of course he had no reason to be jealous but he clearly didn't know that.

I led him to a separate room where we could talk alone without people passing by trying to listen to our conversation. I sat him down and pulled up a char beside him.

"I'm allowed other friends you know, you can't protect me all the time. So what if I want to speak to another male it's not up to you to stop me or restrict who I can or can't speak to."

"I'm not saying that, but it's not easy May watching your girl talking to these younger, more attractive men. They all love you, and I guess I'm just scared that one day you'll leave me for one of them." I moved to sit on his lap wrapping an arm around his neck.

"So you are jealous. Why don't you just admit it?"

"I have pride." I shook my head laughing at his immaturity. It was fair to say he was a proud man that hated having to show any signs of weakness.

"It's just me, it's no one else you have to hide from, if you don't like it, I'll stop, but I was just being friendly."

"Of course I don't want you to stop. I'm sorry." I pecked the top of his head lacing my hand into his. I rested my head on his shoulder, snuggling into him. "Love you."

I whispered back before reassuringly wrapping my body around him.