Roman Reigns for ReignsGirl18

Quite often in WWE you found certain superstars attractive, and that was certainly the case as to how I felt about Roman Reigns. The way he had his flowing jet black hair, falling at his lower back. There was something about him, he just ticked all my boxes like no other. He was indescribable.

After a long days work, I saw Roman across from catering chatting away to the staff. I saw him look in my direction, so I quickly looked away hoping he didn't see me staring at him.

Roman's POV

She looked amazing. Somehow she never failed to look flawless. She was one lucky girl, and I was one lovestruck man.

After settling down for a coffee I went back to the changing room I was sharing with my boys, Seth and Dean. They were both sweaty after a hard workout, like they always do. They had a passion and drive like no other. "Hey guys." They both looked over at me, nodding their heads simultaneously.

"Why do you have that smirk on your face?" Seth asked. I didn't realise I was still smiling from seeing Bayann in catering. I couldn't get the girl out of my mind. "Is it girl who has done this to you?"

"No." I stretched my words out making me sound slightly suspicious to the boys that something was wrong. They both gave me a puzzled look,

"Is it a girl? Of course its a girl, only girls ever make you smile like that." As much as I loved my brothers it annoyed me sometimes how well we knew each other. They had sussed me out, and I saw no point in lying to them.

"Okay, fine, you got me. You know the diva Bayann?" They both nodded. "I've kinda had some feelings for her for some time, and I've been thinking about perhaps taking her out on a date." Seth sniggered, as Dean rolled his eyes at me. "What?"

"No way can you get into a relationship. It will ruin all of our success so far."Seth remarked.

"Absolutely not. You'll have no time for practise or training and you'll become so besotted with this girl you'll never have time for us." Dean chimed in.

"I can't believe this, my own brothers don't want to see me happy. Of all the people I thought at least you two could be pleased. One, my relationship would never tarnish our reputation, and it would certainly not destroy our success or make us any less well known or popular. Two, a girl and a career is all I want, so no way would I ever forget about my job and not turn up for things. My career as a wrestler is to valuable and important to ever give it up. Its not as if I would constantly be around Bayann anyways, we can live two separate lives." Their reactions had angered me, I thought they would at least be a little bit supportive of me. I always knew it would be too good to be true though. The idea of everyone being happy for me would just never happen.

"Roman, all we are trying to say is, don't forget about us. We are your brothers, we just want what is best for you." Seth said as he walked over and sat next to me.

"Seth is right, its nothing against the chick we just don't want your career to have a negative effect because of you getting yourself into a relationship. As long as you remain focused on the job, who are we to tell you what you can and can't do." Dean took a seat on the other side of me.

"This is how it will work hopefully, my days will be dedicated to work mostly, and my evenings to my girl. Obviously there would be a few changes depending on schedules, but I want a personal life too, I can't constantly work twenty four hours a day." The boys smiled an understanding smoke to me.

"Okay, that suits me, Seth?" He nodded. "As long as you don't forget about us and we become third wheels, we hope you two are happy together."

"Dean, I'm tearing up bro, but I need to get the girl first. I still don't know if she would like to go out with me." The boys chuckled.

"What are you waiting for them?" I nodded running out of the room, hopeful that Bayann would be in the same place she was a while ago. I knew it was now or never, after compromising with the boys, I knew that I would be able to balance my relationship and my career. As I was running to where I saw her earlier, I saw her familiar bright ring attire. "Bayann!" I shouted, perhaps just a bit too loud, as many people turned around and glared at me. I blushed wishing I wasn't there with everyone looking at me. She smiled and lightly waved at me.

"Hi." She said in that sweet and perfect voice of hers. It made me go mad in my head, it was just so lovely and soothing.

"Hey. So I wanted to talk to you about something, but I'm just gonna come out and say it. Would you like to maybe go on a date with me tomorrow, to a restaurant I found. I mean you can say no of course." I rambled. Why did I do that? She probably thinks I'm crazy.

"Aww Roman, I'd love to." I did a little jump for joy in my head when she said that, trying to act cool and pretend that I was just shrugging it off.

"Brilliant, so tomorrow, I'll pick you up at six." She nodded and smiled, walking away. Somehow I had mustered up the courage to get a date with the girl of my dreams.