Dean Ambrose for HollieAllott4

It was another evening at the WWE, as I worked with my makeup company, to make the  divas look beautiful. It was definitely a job I enjoyed, and didn't want to give up. It was an exciting time in my life, and the people I met were amazing. Everyday I was meeting new people to work with, and share my stories with.

Tonight was Raw, and I was busy plaiting Dolph Ziggler's hair. It was so fiddly, but once it was done, it looked amazing. A few of the boys had come in and out during the afternoon, when a new face, one I hadn't seen before came walking in. His hair was rugid, and he had a leather jacket draped over his shoulder. He turned around, and I smiled at him, as he returned a rather miserable expression.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, as he wandered around, slightly clueless as to what he was doing. I was unsure if he was drunk or something.

"I'm looking for a makeup artist." He bellowed in a grouchy tone.

"I am one." He looked at me, slightly confused as if he didn't believe me. I showed him all of my stuff to prove it to him that I actually was, as he didn't look so sure.

"Oh, well do you mind maybe doing my makeup?" He asked tentatively. I offered him a seat in front of the mirror, running a comb through this straggly hair.

"Of course. That would be no bother-"

"Dean. My name is Dean." He informed me. I knew roughly who he was already from encounters with other superstars.

"Nice name. I'm Hollie." I replied to him, grabbing a few bits of makeup. "How much would you like?"

"Not much, I'm more of an au natural guy if you know what I mean." I giggled at his kind of funny sense of humour. His makeup was minimal creating me an easy job for once. "So how long have you been here? I haven't seen you around much?"

"Not long at all, I'm still remembering names and learning who is who and what they prefer makeup and hair wise." Dean was fidgeting constantly in his seat, making it almost impossible to apply his makeup properly.

"It's alright. You get used to it quickly, I remember my first day like yesterday and I felt so guilty for forgetting names." I liked his attempt of sympathy towards me, and it almost made me feel a bit better about myself.

"Yeah, well I remember most of the divas, and I don't think I'll be forgetting about you anytime soon. You're something else." There was definitely a connection between us, I hadn't got on this much with a superstar yet.

"That's a good thing I hope?" I could see a smirk on his face through the mirror, which he didn't think I could see.

"Of course it is." I finished up adding a couple of extra curls into his hair for extra effect. I moved a few things out of the way. "There you go, all sorted."

"Wow, thanks Hollie, that's a better job then Jane ever did." His compliment was definitely cute, almost making me swoon as I felt the blush on my cheeks.

"You're more then welcome." Dean walked off towards the door, before turning back around and staring at me. "I almost feel as if I have fallen for you in such a small space of time."

"So do I." I informed making sure he was well aware that the feeling was incredibly mutual.

"Good. Well let's consider today part one of our first date then."

"Yeah, let's." His jokes made me laugh which was unusual as I was a tough cookie when it came to making me laugh.

"See you later." Dean walked off back down towards the locker room, as I began to work on the next superstar who wanted my help.

A/N - Sorry for the slow update, I've been away with school at an activity centre doing some amazing things which I've loved. They'll hopefully become more regular again.