Tag Team From Heaven ~ Dolph Ziggler

Jenna's POV

Tonight I had been offered the chance to tag team up with one of my best friends Dolph in a match on Raw. The only down side was that we were against Jimmy and Naomi, two other of my good friends. We had to make an entrance together, which was exciting, because Dolph's was so sassy. The way he easily rolled his hips flawlessly, made me smile with delight. "Hey Jenna, you ready for tonight." The recognisable voice came up behind me, with his hair plaited perfectly out of his face.

"Yeah I am actually, and your hair looks amazing right now, that is my favourite style of yours of all time." He giggled, lightly hitting me on the arm, jokingly of course.

"Why thanks, well I'm gonna warm up, see you around." He waved, as I waved back to start my warmups.

The match...

"Introducing first from Hollywood, Florida, weighing in at 213 pounds, Dolph Ziggler, and his tag team partner, residing in Tampa, Florida, Jenn." Eden announced. The crowd went wild, as I followed Dolph's lead. The crowd whooped and cheered at the two of us walking to the ring together. I climbed up the post, waving at all my fans.

"And their opponents from San Francisco, California, weighing 251 pounds Jimmy Uso, and from Orlando, Flordia, Naomi." Jimmy did his little trible entrance as Naomi just kinda followed awkwardly, making me chuckle.

"They've got no chance Jenna, don't you worry." I pulled my black crop top down, with a skull on it, tightening the laces on my combat boots, as I waited for them to finish all their fancy stuff.

After about 10 minutes of high impact wrestling, I started to build up huge amounts of momentum behind myself. I was hitting clotheslines and DDTs over and over again. Dolph was clapping, getting the crowd behind me too. "C'mon Jenn, you've got this girl." I climbed the top rope, as Naomi laid on the mat. I hit my signature moonsault perfectly, going for the pin. The referee counted to three, as Dolph climbed in giving me a massive hug. I actually felt quite safe in his arms, a feeling I had never had before.

Dolph took the microphone off of Eden, running his fingers through his hair which had lightly fell out. His chiselled cheek bones stood out to me, more than they ever had before. "WWE Universe!" Dolph screamed, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. "I have something I wanna share with you all tonight guys. Tonight was a complete honour, to wrestle with someone as accomplished as Jenna. Some superstars have told me I've been quite obvious about this, but I'd like to think I haven't. Jenna, you may not know this, but you're quite special to me, for a million reasons. And I wanted to ask you tonight, if you would be my girlfriend. I know I'm not perfect, but I'm open to change. I wanna be yours, the Tarzan to your Jane, live a perfect life. What do you say Jenna?"

I completely froze, stunned, speechless. He looked at, begging for me to say something. But I just didn't know what to say. The crowd started cheering, 'yes!' as if Daniel Bryan was in the ring. I smiled at how much the crowd wanted me to get with Dolph. His expression changed, as if expecting rejection, but Dolph was just so good looking and caring, I couldn't just say no, without even giving him a chance. "Yes Dolph, of course."

Then we kissed. In front of the WWE Universe. I swear fireworks were going off, or that may have been just in my mind. I could feel Dolph's smile, and it was definitely as wide as mine. Dolph released me from his grasp, leading me away from the ring and towards the backstage area. "I can't believe that just happened." Dolph whispered in my ear, making me giggle. I twirled around so we were face to face.

"I don't even know. I just know, right now, I couldn't be happier." Dolph laughed, wrapping his arms tighter around my waist. I heard a girly squeal, as Naomi and Natalya came running up to me.

"Girl, I'm so happy for you right now." Natalya yelled, as Dolph protectively wrapped his arms around me, so he didn't lose me.

"Nattie, I have never been happier right now. Let's just hope we can be as happy as you and TJ."