Dean Ambrose for Moxleygal Part 3

A/N - I've moved the two parts before this to the last two chapters if you want to recap what had previously happened.

Today was the day I find out the gender of my unborn baby, alone. Roman had rung me earlier in the day to inform me that work commitments meant he could not join me for my appointment.

Roman's POV

"Dean please. I know you don't particularly like Danielle, but I just want to make sure she is fine today, the only way I can do that is if you take her. Please man." I begged.

"Fine." I pulled Dean into a tight hug, allowing him to see how grateful I was.

Danielle's POV

I was sat in Dean's SUV, feeling very uncomfortable. Roman had bailed on me, meaning that Dean had to take me to the hospital. I could see Dean was struggling with the GPS system to try and find his way to the hospital.

"Here, let me try it." I offered him a hand to help set the GPS up. He threw it into my lap, as we drove off towards the hospital.

We arrived with ease, and sat in silence for about half an hour. I was staring into my lap, thinking of all the things that have happened over the last two months. I felt a couple of tears in my eyes. A couple turned into a few, then a few turned into a river.

Dean's POV

Danielle was crying her eyes out, but I had no idea what to do. The nurse called her name for her appointment but she sat there still balling her eyes out. I gave her a nudge, but she carried on staring into space. "Danielle, let's go." I got up offering a hand, as she finally heard the nurse calling her name.

"Your baby is doing well." Baby? I thought. Danielle didn't have a baby, she wasn't pregnant, no one ever told me that. I looked at Danielle confused, she smiled at me, placing a hand on her bump.

"Can I feel it?" I asked, Danielle nodded. I reached forward, holding a hand to her tummy, as I felt a slight movement from inside her. It made me go all funny, but it was strangely a feeling I loved.

We left the hospital, as I drove the car down to my favourite place in the world. "Where are we going?" Danielle asked me. I looked over at her smiling.

"You'll see."

Danielle's POV

Dean pulled up at the end of one of the local beaches. I had never seen it before, but it took my breath away. I looked at Dean, still puzzled as to why we were here.

"I wanted to talk to you, but I wanted to bring you here to do it." I was still as confused as I was a second ago. "I wanted to tell you that something about has made me like you. I don't know what, but there is just something, and now the fact your having a baby, who is without a father, I thought it would be the right time to tell you I like you. And that I'd really like you to be my girlfriend?" I went into slight shock as I looked at Dean confused.

"Yes." I muttered, a bit unsure as to what was going on.

After a few months of dating, Dean proposed to me, just before I was due to go into labour, which still hasn't happened.

Dean's POV

Danielle found out she was having a baby girl, and I was beginning to become nervous about the prospect of being a father. "Dean, dude, if you can wrestle some of the matches you have, being a father will be like a walk in the park." I was sat with Randy and Roman, who were already fathers, as they assured me everything would be fine.

"It's easier then you think it is." Roman said, as we discussed having a daughter. I began to imagine all the things we could get up to as she grew up, and the prospect began to feel not so daunting.

Danielle's POV

A couple of months overdue, I had a baby girl called Morgan. The pain was extraordinary but in the end it was worth it. I could see Dean talking to Morgan in the room next door to me, and I could hear a little bit of the one way conversation, but one part stuck with me,

"I promise you now, I'm here for you. I'm your dad now, baby Morgan."

A/N - I lost this part for ages, but I've found it now.