Seth Rollins for WWELoverandWriter

The names Jenny, and I'm a writer at the WWE. The main angle I was working on was between the old Shield boys. Tonight Roman had a championship match against the new baby face Seth Rollins, but he had no clue what he had coming to him. The crowd was beginning to love Seth, but we just couldn't have all three boys as faces.

The match was working exactly how I wanted it to, they were hitting all the correct moves, and really getting the crowd involved. I had a plan to work Dean into the match, just not the way people expected it. As I wanted, Roman was all over Seth, making him look rather pathetic. Dean's music hit, as I watched from my office intently, hopeful that they had listened to me, and were going to do exactly as they were told.

Dean stood up on the apron, distracting the ref from Roman's pin. The crowd was oblivious as I hoped, recognising it perhaps as a mistake they had made. Seth got up, as Dean stepped into the ring. He looked left, then looked right, running up to Roman and hitting him with a left hook. Everyone was silent, as you heard an echo of gasps around the arena. Roman had no idea that Dean was to turn on him tonight, but everything ended up perfectly.

I sat smugly on my chair, feeling very pleased with myself. "What was that!" Roman stormed into my office, stating me down, the anger evident inside of him.

"Well come in why don't you Roman." I replied smugly. Normally Roman was a calm character, but for once he was extremely fired up.

"Don't you dare Jenny. What on earth were you thinking? I've worked with Dean my whole career, and now you do this. What are you playing at?" He slammed his hands onto my desk, making me jump back slightly.

"The fans are bored Roman. It's just not working anymore, we need something new, something fresh, and you working solo may just be it." My leg started to tremble, as Roman almost stood over me.

"And what if it doesn't. What happens if I can't do it anymore?" His voice kept getting louder and louder, as I continued to feel more threatened. I stood up from my seat, up in his face to try and show him that I was his boss.

"Then we may just have to let you go." It hurt to tell him that, but it was the truth.

"You will not let me go!" Suddenly I felt his hand wrapped around my throat, as I could just place my toes on the floor. "You hear me Jenny? You hear me now?" He shouted in my face. I tried to let out a scream, but it came out more muffled then anything. I saw Seth walk past, I tried to scream again to grab his attention.

Seth's head snapped into my office, "oh my god!" He yelled running up, and throwing Roman from off of me. I tried to regain my breath, as Seth threw Roman by his hair out of the office, kicking and hitting him. "You're a vile human Roman." He shut the door, as tears fell down my face, as I crawled back to my seat trying to compose myself.

"Seth." I whimpered, curling into a small ball. He ran up to me, wrapping an arm tentatively around me, concern all over his face.

"Don't worry Jenny, I've got you now." He carefully lifted me up, seating me back down in my seat.

"Thank you so much for saving me Seth, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't step in." I smiled up at him, but body still screaming out in aches and pains.

"No worries. I couldn't see you get hurt." He smiled down at me, placing a hand on the top of my head.

"Let me take you out for dinner tomorrow, as a thank you." If I was to be honest, I quite liked Seth, and so the thought of dinner with him wasn't even a bad thought.

"Yeah I'd like that." He replied, providing me with a warm feeling inside, like somebody for once actually cared about me.

"Tomorrow it is then." I confirmed, as Seth walked out to go and get a medic to check me over for any real damage.