A Romantic Night ~ Dolph Ziggler

I walked into the flat I shared with my fiancé Dolph Ziggler sighing with exhaustion. I had just got back from a hard session at the gym and just wanted to go to sleep. However as soon as I put the key in the door, my eyes began to look around puzzled. No one was in the front room, and there were no lights on. But something did smell really good. I walked into the kitchen to see a stark naked Dolph with just an apron on, whistling to himself with many pans surrounding him. I quietly walked over to him wrapping my arms around his muscular frame as he shivered at my touch. "I never heard you come in babe, let me take your coat and sit down and relax." Okay, so this was very unusual and actually quite scary. Dolph was never really romantic like this. I felt his cold hands on my near bare shoulders rubbing gently as he kissed my neck. "You sounded so stressed on the phone babe, I thought I could put that smile back on your face." He reached for your hand and led you to the bathroom. You gasped at the sight.

"Dolph, it's beautiful, actually wait it is perfect." There was a freshly run bath waiting just for you, with the most gorgeous smelling candles surrounding. Rose petals floated around in the bath as you took in the sight around you. "Thank you so much for this!" You turned round and kissed him on the lips twirling his blond locks in your fingers.

"Glad you like it, but I need to get back in the kitchen, so you snuggle down and relax." You walked into the bedroom, mesmerised by all the things he has done for you. As you stepped into the bath you felt the burning water hit your body as you sat down in a soak getting lost in your own thoughts. In what felt like a lifetime later, the door opened revealing your fiancé. "Sorry to disappoint you Lucy, but you need to get out now as dinner is nearly ready." You smiled and nodded as he gave you a hand out of the bath. Back inside the bedroom there was a new pair of maroon pyjamas lying on your bed. The same pair you had gone on about wanting for a long time. How could this day get any better? You asked yourself. You put them on as they fitted perfectly, and made your way to the dining room. The smell of the food was absolutely divine.

"Babe this smells beautiful." Dolph turned around and smiled as he saw you and pulled a chair out for you to sit down in.

"Why thank you princess. Only the best for my girl. Do you like your new pyjamas?" You got comfortable in the seat nodding like crazy.

"I love them babe, I can't believe you got them for me!" He kisesed your cheek and went back to cooking. After 10 minutes of just enjoying each others company dinner was served to you. He snuck a kiss on the cheek before quickly running off to put his pyjamas on. As he did though, you smacked his backside as he jumped in surprise.

"Your so cheeky!" You both sat down in your comfortable clothing, as you smelt the lovely food that was in front of you. It filled your nostrils, as your first mouthful felt like heaven. You were eating in a comfortable silence as you looked at each other admiring the others features. As you finished eating you decided maybe you should contribute to dinner. You reached for his plate but Dolph just smacked your hand away. "No! This is my night for you, you are not doing anything just sit down on the sofa, and I'll join you in a minute."

Once he finished cleaning up he jumped on the sofa and pulled you into a hug. "Thank you for the most amazing night Dolph, I love you!" He smiled down at me,

"Anything for you love, I love you my beautfiul fiancée!"