Sami Zayn for Sheamuslover

Not many people on this earth can say they are living dream, but I could. I was preparing to take my first steps into the NXT performance centre, to begin my first training session, in the most exquisite gym in the world. It was full of all the best equipment money could buy. I took a deep breath, pushing the door open and walking in, astonished by what I saw. I looked around at all the legend photos hanging on the wall, and all the famous superstars training in the rings.

Once I'd warmed up, I stepped into the ring, with a big, muscular man, with a ginger hair, and some rather weird ring gear on. He was doing some work on the ropes, so I thought I'd do the same on the opposite ones. We criss crossed each others paths. "Hey." He said suddenly.

"Hi." I replied, as I continued to bounce of the ropes.

"You new here?" He asked, he must have been able to tell, despite my attmepts to not look like the lost newbie around the place. I was probably giving off a bit of a nervous energy too which didn't help.

"Yeah, my first day actually." He chuckled.

"I remember mine like yesterday. Don't sorry, you'll soon find your way around the place. It takes some getting used to, but I guarantee after a month you'll get the hang of things. Anyway, my name is Sami. Yours?" He stopped, making me stop, and held his hand out for me to shake, which I accepted.

"My name is Lynsey. I'm guessing you aren't from around here then, with a name like Sami, and such a strong Canadian accent." He released my hand from his grasp. His hand had provided me with so much warmth in such a short space of time.

"Yeah, Canadian through and through. I never forget my roots and where I come from chick, I'm proud to be Canadian." We restarted our workout together. "Do you want me to give you a real WWE workout then?" He asked. I nodded, as we locked up and started practising some of the traditional moves.

We wreslted each other for ages, faking a lot of things, which made it quite enjoyable for a workout at the Performance Centre. By the end of it we were both quite hot and sweaty, as we got out and grabbed a drink. "That was a lot of fun, thanks for that." I smiled.

"No, thank you darling, that was one of the best workouts I've had in a long time." He remarked. I giggled slightly. Being around Sami made me unusually nervous, as if he had some sort of hold on me, making me quite weak at the knees.

"Well that was a success, but I'd better head off now. We should do that again sometime." I packed my bag up throwing it over my shoulder.

"Wait, maybe, if you're not busy I mean, you could come back to mine, and we could watch few movies, get to know each other a bit better." I weighed up the pros and cons of staying or going.

"Yeah, that'll be nice." He took my bag for me, leading me to his car.

Sami's apartment was a lovely place. It was very homely and comfortable, making me instantly feel at home and relaxed.

We had currently sat through three movies, all comedy, making us both laugh so hard. It was getting very late, and I was currently wrapped up in one of the blankets draped over the cream soda we were sat on. Sheamus was sat next to me, as the beginning titles of 'Love Actuslly' began playing. "I love this film." I whispered, recapturing Sami's attention.

"So do I." He replied. His eyes captured my own, losing them in his. His arm, moved so it was laying on the top of the sofa, as we both shifted our weight, minimising the gap between us. I leaned into his body a bit, as he moved his arm so it was around my shoudlers. I lifted the blanket up so it was wrapping the both of us closer together. We didn't lose eye contact throughout rearrnaging ourselves into a more comfortable position. "You're so pretty Lynsey." He said, capturing not only my eyes but my lips in his. It was a slow kiss, yet it still gave me such an amazing feeling, that was indescribable. We became oblivious to everything, until the music began playing in the film.

"Steady on man, you've only known me for less then a day." I teased, as Sami laughed. We moved so I was resting into his body, as we settled to watch the rest of the movie, wrapped in a warm blanket, with hardly any space between us. I'd never felt so comfortable, or safe. I could feel his muscles on my body, which gave me a feeling of security, as I knew I would always be safe at work with Sami around.