Brand new Chaos

Virgo's pov

I patiently waited for Sag to return to my apartment, but as time just went on without him, I decided to clean up the little mess around. It took about another five minutes before he actually came back, and the look on his face predicted not much good.

'So, how did it go?' I asked him, and he waited another second before he completely exploded. 'They are both just absolutely insane! Libra is being a stupid bitch about practically everything and Taurus is just a big bomb of sarcasm, and hate, and more sarcasm and hate and – and everything and – ugh, why do I even have brothers? Why couldn't my parents just be like "oh no, we should definitely cancel on our first child because he's going to be a bummer, and we also can't have the second one because he's not going to survive the place we're gonna send him off to when we get divorced"!'

He let out a scream of frustration, before he turned back to me and walked off to the couch. It would probably be a good idea to let him rush out until he was done. Sag took about a few more seconds, as he was staring at the coffee table with a pissed expression, before he went on: 'I just can't believe that they're making such a big deal out of almost everything! Lib should calm down about stupid things that don't even matter that much, and Taurus has to stop being stupid and mean and – and hateful – and – am I overreacting about stuff?'

'Just a tad,' I said, at which Sag turned over to me and I saw his expression change. 'Sorry, I'm just... frustrated, about everything. But... aren't you mad that I screamed at you?' 'You needed it,' I responded and stood up from the chair I was sitting in, to walk over to him and sit down next to him.

'If you want to be neutral, in everything, you should have a good control over your anger. You have to find ways to let it out and stay calm at the actual moment itself.' 'Like you do all the time,' he said, to which I nodded. 'Well, that's all me. I just don't really get angry a lot.'

'Must also have something to do with the fact you managed to stay neutral and everyone's friend around here,' Sag reacted and leaned back on the couch. 'You'll have to teach me a lot about that, though –'

We both heard the front door open and I turned around, to see Pisces stand in front of us. 'Hey, sweetie –' I started, but she shook her head and walked over to us quickly. 'Something is going on, and we aren't really sure what it is, but we have an idea, though,' she stated, looking over from me to Sagittarius. 'What is going on?' Sag asked. Pisces shrugged and turned back to me. 'Well – we aren't really sure, but we think it might be something as...'

She hesitated a bit, then softly continued: '...new neighbors.'

     Pisces' pov

Virgo and Sagittarius followed me through the halls, down the stairs and onto the first floor, where we went into one of the first apartments and caught up with everybody else, except for Libra, Taurus and Aries.

'Come on, we can see them from the balcony!' Gemini said, excited as ever before. She dragged me over to the large balcony, made out of stone, where Aqua, Leo and Capricorn were leaning over the railing to see something I couldn't see from here. 'Well? How do they look like?' Gem asked, and Cap turned around to us. 'The things we know right now, is that there are no children and two parents. Ultra boring.'

'Ugh,' Gemini groaned and pushed Leo aside to look for herself. The moment she did, she, Aqua and Cap gasped at the same time and all ran inside. 'Guys! Great news!' Capricorn yelled when me and Leo followed them. 'There's –'