I Knew You (Emblem3 Fanfic)

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3

LILY'S POV

"Come on Lily, we're gonna be late" my sister yells up to me. I'm upstairs in my room getting ready to go to an Emblem3 concert.

"Hold on Jackie, I'm almost done!"

I quick throw on a pair of white jean shorts a blue tank top straighten my long brown hair and put some make-up on. I run down stairs and see my sister waiting by the door and I look at her, I've always been jealous of my sister because of her perfect soft blonde hair her body, everything. I've always wondered how she ended up being the better looking sister.

"Ready?" she asks. I nod and we head out the door and walk over to the car.

"Can I drive?" I ask

"Are you crazy? I'm not letting my 16 year old sister drive an hour to the concert when you just got your license. I'm not ready to die yet." she laughs.

I give her a dirty look and reply "At least I'm not lame like some people and wait to get their license when they're 18." she doesn't comment but I know she wants to say something.

We get into the car and drive. I turn on the radio, 1 direction of course. "Ugh." I complain "Seriously I just don't know what people see in them."

"Well a lot of people don't know what you see in emblem3" she answers I know its true but I just don't admit it.

I have loved Emblem3 since the day I watched them on The Xfactor and after that I just completely devoted my life to them. Everyone made fun of me saying I was obsessed I mean I am but, at least my sister shares the obsession with me.

''AHHHH!!! We're here." Jackie screams

I'm so excited I think I might have a heart attack. I look out the window were 5 hours early and there are at least 300 people here, but it's all going to be worth it. We get out of the car and we get into the VIP line. I still cant believe our parents got us VIP. The good thing about VIP is that there are less people in line and we get to be closer to the front and of course the fact that you get to meet them.

I promised my self that I would act like a crazy fangirl because I feel like they like more chill fans.

"You excited?" my sister asked snapping me out of my thoughts "You have no idea." I reply

It's an hour behind schedule but the line finally starts to move. I feel my heart drop out down to my stomach. "I'm ready" I think to myself

They start bringing people in 20 people at a time. They get to us "Hold on" the man says hes wearing all black. "Okay. Either one of you go in or you both have to wait her another 30 minutes" he finally says.

Me and my sister look at each other. '"She'll go." I said "but Lily" she looks at me. "Its totally fine, I promise. Please just go." I say. She starts to walk in. Its the least I can do. Who am I kidding? She owes me.

I'm on my phone and the 30 minutes fly's by. soon enough I'm next in line to meet them. I watch them hug and take pictures with the people in front of me.

My sister has always been a Drew girl I wish I could have seen her face when she met him. I'm a Keaton girl but for some strange reason when I'm looking at Wes today I cant help but smile and my heart skips a beat.

The man next to me gives me a little push telling me I can go.

I walk over and I say hi to Drew first and give him a hug. It was such a magical hug it was warm and I never want to let go. When I break away from his hug I go over to Keaton next. This was the moment I waited for I went over and gave him a hug and he unexpectedly gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blush and cant help but touch the spot were his lips touched my face it was perfect. I walk over to Wesley and give him a hug it was the best hug I have ever had in my life. I let go after what seems like forever and stand between Drew and Keaton. I look out of the corner of my eye and saw Wesley looking at me. It may have just been me but he looks upset, but lets be honest I do feel a little loopy right now.

I say bye to Drew and Keaton. Wes is over at a table near the exit where he is putting down a paper that a girl gave him before I came to meet them. I went over to the table.

"Bye Wes." I say with a smile.

"Bye" he reply's back. I walk away when I feel a slight tug on my arm. I turn around and he immediately takes my face in his hands and puts his lips on mine. I couldn't believe this was happening but then I start to kiss him back, my arms and legs feel numb and I feel like fireworks are shooting around in my body I pull away and stand there speechless. He blushes gives me a small smile and walks away.

After a minute or two I remember how to move my legs. As I walk over to the crowd of people near the stage I try to convince my self it was just a dream but it wasn't a dream it was completely real, "He probably does it to every girl" I think to my self. I shake the thought out of my head and find my sister right in front. "OMG! Drew gave me the most amazing hug in the whole entire world I'm still in shock" she says out of breath. "How was it for you?" it takes me a little while to answer ".....Amazing"

Ok its not the best right now but I promise it gets better thank you for Reading the first chapter