Ch.26

Grins POV

"So guys, who can bring me a cheese burger? This crap isn't what I had in mind when they said good food!" I was looking down at the hospital food. It looked like vomit.

"Dude you need to eat healthy, or you might get sick!" Spanky said in a teasing voice as he bit into a cheese burger. That fucker.

"Well if I don't eat a burger I will get sick, now pass that shit of I'll kick your ass, we are in a hospital so I ain't worried!" I smile innocently.

"Fine you can have some, but I'll say you took it from me when I wasn't looking" I roll my eyes as he passes the burger. Dam I missed this. It's been two days that I've sat my ass on this bed with out a word from James and Jonathan left right after he did. Spanky on the other hand hasn't left my side.

I started eating like a mad person.
"Slow down, the cow might run out of your mouth!" I look up there was Michele holding his wife's hand.

I gulp down my food, "shut up, so this is your wife? Hi I'm Grim!" I smile extending my hand. She takes it, "hi, I'm Samantha, it's a pleasure to meet you!" She was welcoming with her big smile and big eyes. She was easy going. We spent time talking about there kid, and issues after the wedding and the whole James being mad and throwing fits of anger here and there.

"So his really upset?" I started to feel bad, if I didn't say anything before was cuss I thought he was mad but I know now he wasn't. I felt guilt cuss of all this drama had to do with me and my family.

"Yeah but once your home he will calm down, he just mad that he couldn't do anything to help you, but you could have told him about the family thing instead of keeping it to your self" Michele shrugged. His wife snaked him upside the head and I laughed. "Well as a women, there are some issues we chose to try and do on our own, can't blame her for not asking for help, she had a dilemma. But she is good now ok that's all that matters!" She smiled at me.

"Yeah I could have said something but I didn't it was a mistake that cost me a lot, and I still need to now where my mother and father are? Has James heard anything? I now my grandpa has people looking Into this whole thing" I felt bad.

"He hasn't found anything yet, neither has your grandfather, but don't give up!" Michele gave my hand a squeeze. I nod.

"The sooner I get out the better, as a matter of fact get the doctor to let me go I'm tired of being in this place" I sit up pulling things off of me.

"Ok well let the perfect all handled the removal of your wires please" Spanky said stoping me from taking the iv out.

"Fine, and then we can get food I'm still hungry!" I laugh

The doctor checked me, I was good to go. I walked out towards a SUV waiting for us. I got in and Spanky sat next to me.

"It's been a while, fucker! Where have you been!" I smack Jonathan's arm.

"Ouch women, dam savage. And I will have you know we have been busy getting things together for your family!" He was taking off

I sighed dam this whole thing is my fault. I was dosing off and I almost fell asleep. But we got to the house in record time. Danny was outside yelling at his phone. I smiled. Spanky reached for me to get out, I poured "carry me!" I wined "God your such a baby!" He mocked grabbing me, but was cut short by Jonathan who graves me.

"Your to weak small fry" he winked at me. Then it hit me he called me fat!

So I smacked him upside the head "why did you call me fat! I don't weigh a lot!" He just laughed as we walked into the house it was loud talking yelling all came from James and my grandfather! Great I walking into a war!

They didn't notice us standing there. I sigh and tug at Jonathan to put me down. "You sure, I can take you to your room!" He whispers. I shake my head no.

I walk up to my grandfather and James, they still don't notice me.

"HOLLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT" I point at any random thing in the room as I yell. They turn to look everywhere "well what do you know it's my finger" I smile.

James glared and my grandfather walked up to me and hugged me "hello princess, how do you feel?"

I smile hugging him back, "I'm tired, hungry, and worried about this hole dilemma, but I'm good what about you guys? What's with the yelling?" I smile.

"Well we found out who is behind this!" James was being cold towards everyone, that much I noticed!

----------------------------------------

Thank you
Share
Like
Comment
✌🏼️🖖🏼🤘🏻