Ch.4

I started to flutter my eyes open It's dark no light and little noise. my head felt like it was rattled.

What the fuck. I started to stir in place and my head hurt. Slowly open my eyes completely but my vision is blurry it's dark, must have the hood still. I try to move my arms, but can't there tide, my legs no luck there tied too. Well ain't this peachy.

"So she's awake, for know." the person said laughing.

I mumble a few words but can't really they ducked-taped my mouth.

"What doll, can't hear you? Man, your old man must really not give a shit about you, to give you up like.....well your nothing." He sounded concerned with his last comment. I started to wiggle and move about trying to get the hood off and kicking my legs everywhere.

"Hey man hurry up she's over here moving like she's a dam worm." another voice said.

This voice came from next to me. So I turned my head towards the voice. Yeah I now can't see it but I now your there.

"Don't worry where here anyways"

"You think 'J' might get mad since we had to get the money or the mans life? But instead we brought her?"

"Yeah but she's collateral, so it's like money......she can work for us"

I'm hearing this jackass and all I'm thinking is wait till you untie me. I'm raising hell in this bitch. I was lost in my head until I felt a small pull. Well not that small.

I'm being pulled to my right and tossed over something or someone's shoulder. I start to wiggle again. Then little shit carrying me decided to spank me. I mumble a few more words.

"Don't move so much or I'll do it again." You could almost see the smirk on the persons face. Fucker.

"Hey put her down on the sofa over there, and go call 'J"

They tossed me on the sofa, and kept me tide up. Keep in mind that this is all after my dad donated me, I have a hangover but not to the point were I want to puke just the head ache and I'm here with God knows who. What a way to start my day.

I feel hands moving up and down my thigh and then my arms. It felt wrong so I wiggled trying to get away from those hands. But no luck, the remove my hood and dam this lights are bright and I'm squinting to try and see better.

I looking around and WOW! Big living room. Paintings, chandeliers, fire place nice rugs, you name it this place looked like it had it. But then I focused on this hands and the body they belong to.

I mumble to this person he looked like a teenager. 16 maybe, blue eyes, brown hair, pretty boy type. He just stared at me then noticed I was trying to talk so he removed the tape. But pulled it hard and slow.

"Ahhh, shit couldn't remove it a little nicer?" I say in a sarcastic tone. Rubbing my mouth with my shoulder.

"Oh sorry I-" be fore he could finish I cut him off with my yelling.

"What the fuck is your problem by the way? Did anyone teach you keep your hands to your self? You little shit, untie me now." I yelled at his face. Trying to push off the sofa.

"I can't do that, and I wasn't touching you in the wrong way just making sure you ain't injured" he blushed a little, cute.

"So who are you?" I titled my head looking at the kid.

"Oh I'm Spanky" he smiled.

I just nod. Then this voices are heard from a distance and it's the jackasses that where in the car. I'm good with voices not faces and names. They walk in and there still talking more like arguing. They stop when I cough and they turn my way and towards the kid.

"What the fuck!" One says looking at the kid.

"What? She wanted to ask me something?" This sounded more like a question its self.

"Ok who are you?" I cut in.

"Don't worry about it" this guy says glaring at me.

"Oh that's Michele and Jonathen" the kid said.

"Dude what the fuck you can't just let people know who we are especially if there someone you don't now." He yelled getting closer to him.

I stood up. Yeah I can stand but can't take steps there's a difference. "Hey don't yell at him like that, what's up your ass, his a kid"

"Hey I'm not a kid I'm-" he was cut off by a man coming into the room.

"What in gods name are all you yelling for, I'm tired and I need fucking sleep." He yelled.

I turned to look at Michele, Jonathan, and Spanky they were quiet. But not me I start to laugh and loud. The mans eyes snap towards me.

"Who the fuck is this" he pointed and walked towards me.

"How many times do I have to say no girls in this house, unless you now them and by the looks of it she isn't a friend" he glared at everyone even me.

"Well who shit on your parade" I growled at him.

The guys looked at me and Spanky pushed me down to sit. I turned and pushed him with my shoulder.

"J she's the girl I just told you about" Michele was a bit shaky.

"Oh collateral, well toss her to the basement or garage" he said as he walked away.

Me being me well let's just say I can't keep quite " fuck you. I have a name fuck face."

With that I just sat there dumb struck and lost like what in gods name was my dad gunna do to help me. If he was going to help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share