Ch.1

Bang bang bang... Bang bang...

I groaned hearing the loud ass knock coming from down the hall.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" I got up from my room and went to the door, I looked through the peep hole to see Pixie.

I sigh. "What do you want?" I yell, leaning my head against the door.

"I need a favor, please! I'm stumped... and well your the only one that can help." Pixie said through the door.

I open the door and lean against the door frame with my arms crossed over my chest. "And why am I the only one that can help?" I question as I embrace her into a hug before I welcome her in my apartment.

She's 5'7, blonde, tan, blue eyes; you can say she's like Barbie. And she's very loud for a person. To bubbly for me sometimes.

"Okay well you see we're short staffed today, a couple of girls called in sick so..." She trailed off looking at everything except me.

"So what are they dancers, or bartenders?" I tilted my head and crossed my arms over my chest as I sat down on the couch crossing my legs putting them on the table. I made a gesture for her to sit down.

"Well, both. But you would only be doing one. Or if you want both. It's really up to you!" She spit out as fast as she could a bit excited.

I sat there thinking to myself. 'Well, I do need the extra cash and I have nothing to do. So hey, what the hell.' I thought before answering out loud. "I'm in... but I'm bartending" I smirked, free drinks for me.

"Okay fine, be there at 8:00 or earlier, and be ready." She said as she got up and made her way to the door, I followed her and locked the door behind her.

"So much for my sleep." I mumbled to myself, I sat on the couch and turn on the T.V. before I flipped through the channels eventually landing on Investigation Discovery (ID); this channel was my favorite. I sat there watching the show and I'm about to doze off when my phone rings.

I pick my phone up off the couchs' side table answering without looking at the caller I.D. "Hello?" I grumbled into the phone.

"Hey, Reaper it's your old man..." I heard my dad greet on the other end.

"Hey dad what's up?" I straightened myself on the couch so it would be easier for to stay awake and not nock out on him.

"I need your help with some financial things, if you aren't too busy come by later." He spoke threw the phone.

"Okay dad. I'm helping Pix out with her work, but I'll swing by afterwards I might be a little late at night." Hopefully he didn't mind.

"Okay, thank you honey." He hung up before I was able to answer with a good bye. Well so fucken rude.

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast, I sat down in front of the T.V. again once I had a fully cooked meal in front of me.

When I was done with First48 and eating, I decided I need to get out the house and get my shit together for later on. I went to my room to get dressed. Leaving my room, I grab my car keys and I'm out the door walking toward my 1958 Plymouth Fury; she's my baby, I've had her for years. In high school I did auto mechanic just to fix most of her up, and now she looked better then ever. I made my way to the club to set up, just to go to check out what I'm working with, no big. I pulled into the parking lot and like always it never seems to fail that my car gets attention; she's a classic. Hoping out of my car, I noticed there were two black SUVs parked out side.

As I make my way to the door I see the security guard, Felix. "Hey, man what's up." I smile at him nodding my head slightly.

He looked taken back for a moment. "Nothing much, just getting things ready for tonight. And you, why are you here?"

"Pix asked for my help later on tonight, so I said yes. But I came to see how this place has been since I've left?" I smiling looking at the building. I'm not gunna lie it looked like shit but the inside was a whole lot of wow.

"Oh, look at you getting back on the saddle... Well, Mr. C is in a business meeting, but I don't think he would mind you going in." He open the door for me to go in.

As I made my way through the hallways, the memory's start coming back, damn I missed this place; well, mostly the money I made working here. I went to the bar where I would be serving tonight, it looked towards the stage where the tables and poles are; I couldn't help but laugh a little. 'So many memories.' I thought to myself.

As I'm checking the bar for the supplies I hear muffled yelling, soon the office door swings open and these guys come out yelling, saying things about money. I payed no attention until a very tall guy stops right in front of me at just stares. What is his deal?

He was good looking but that didn't concern me at the moment, so I just kept doing my thing. I look up after a minute or so raising my brow at him because he was still there, then he smiles before walking off. 'Well, okay then.' I roll my eyes before I turn towards the direction they came from, and Mr. Cedrick was pacing back and forth; I didn't necessarily want to get involved, but my curiosity got the best of me.

"Hey Mr. C, you good?" I yell from behind the bar.

He looks up and his face relaxes a little. "Oh, hey, Reaper. Pix told me you where gonna be here, but why so early?"

"Oh, just checking if I'll have all I need for work tonight." I yell as I walk into the back room and move more supplies.

"Okay, well thank you, doll; for everything. I'll be seeing you later okay." He closed his door. Wow, he must be stressed; the look on his face was not pretty.

I soon finished checking my work station, I grabbed my things yelling a quick goodbye that echoed threw the halls. I said bye to Felix before I made my way to my babe.

There was a note on the driver side window that said:

Nice Ride!

J.B.

Who the fuck is J.B., and why the hell do they think they can leave random notes on a car. This asshole really left trash on my baby? I crumbled it up and tossed it, getting in my car. I drive back home to get ready for later on tonight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you!

Comment

Like

Share

✌🏼️