Ch.31

James POV
I was worried, tired. She did the most stupidest thing, she went to meet up with her father. I am sitting here waiting for someone to tell she is ok, she's alive.

There's a knock on my door. "Come in" I keep searching in my computer.

They open the door slowly. "Hey man they found her......she's ok, umm they are bringing her home soon. This came from our sources, the old man and Danny haven't called but let's just get ready for her" Michele was in a calm voice.

"Thanks man, I appreciate everything" I half smile.

As he got up to leave, his back towards me. "If you love her let her know in anyway you can show her, you never know when you can lose each other" and with that he left the room.

I looked up from the computer, running a hand threw my hair. Man I am in love, she's what every man wants. She's pretty, smart, independent, sarcastic, kind, she's everything I'm not.

I have it will throw a welcome home party. This time I'm tying her to me so she never leaves me. With that thought I pull out my cell and send a mass text.

*get a hall decorate it, secure it. I want family, friends and everything perfect for a welcome home party. This is at the top of our list.

I finished and sent it to everyone. I was smiling like a lunatic. I grab my car keys and walk out of my office I need to make a stop before I get things for the nights events.

~•~

Grims POV

The doctors checked me. I was good to go. I got dressed and was pushed out on a wheel chair. There was a few cars waiting for us out side the hospital. I was happy. For once I can say I'm gunna rest.

I get helped in the car. Danny was driving me to what I think is my hotel. But I'm wrong.

"Hey Dan where are we going? My hotel room isn't any were near here?" Wait now that I think about it, where is here? I start to look around but nothing screams Germany.

I panic. "Dude where the fuck are we? I'm gunna go bat shit crazy if you don't tell me?"

He started to fix the rear view mirror, "dude chill we are in the stats, your grandfather moved you while you were out cold." He chuckled.

"Oh" I slouch back in my seat with my head against the window. All I can think about was I'm home.

I was so caught in my thoughts that when we stopped I jumped up. I looked around we were in a small airport. I got out of the car slowly. They said it was normal to feel like a slug for a few days due to all the blood I lost.

We walk to the plain, Danny helping me up and bucking me in. But he doesn't get in. I turn to him confused. "Your not coming?"

He just shakes his head. And leaves me. He turns to the pilot and tells him something. I look out my window. And I feel so own what tire.

After a few minutes the plain starts to move. I start to close my eyes. I fall sleep.

It felt like hours and maybe days passing me by. But I feel a little jump. I wake up and look out the window we are landing. Well that was fast. I start to stretch, grown from a little pain.

The pilot comes out to help me get out of the plain. I look at him, "where are we-" as we walk out I see a very handsome man standing by a classic car in a tux. Holding flowers. My words caught in my throat. I looked at him. He was smiling like he won the lottery.

I made my way to him. Just a few feet away. "Why are you here, and dresses like that" I raise an eyebrow.

He took off his sunglasses. God those eyes that take your cares away, that smile that melts your heart.

"I'm here to take you away"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you
Share
Comment
Like
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼