Ch.5

"I'm hungry, feed me, I need food" I start whining to the kid. All he did was sigh and get up walked toward this big doors and disappeared. I'm still sitting on this couch and waiting for someone to tell me something. the others that where here left to god knows where.

The kid walks back with water and pizza in his hands I'm jumping for joy. "Finally, you have no idea how much my head hurts and to not have ate until now. dam so untie me" I wiggle my hands. Which are turning red due to the rope being so tight.

"I don't think I should? Will you do anything stupid?" He questions looking at my hands then at my face.

"If you mean something stupid, then no not yet, and how am I gunna eat? Are you gunna feed me?" I smirk at the last part. I move closer to him, cuss right now his turning red.

"Ok I will untie you but please don't get us into trouble" he smiled and untied me. I grab the pizza and take a bite. I let out a pretty load moan.

Im so enjoying this, so much that I didn't notice all the faces looking at me like I'm crazy. "What never seen someone enjoy pizza" I shrug finishing up.

"Well if that makes you moan that load I wonder what sex dose to you?" Jonathan smirked.

Eww what a pig. "I wouldn't know? I haven't had sex but I've done other things" I force a grin.

"Oh what your a virgin and how old are you like 25 or something?" He laughed.

"Nope I'm 19, but sex isn't a priority in my life, sorry I'm not like you that has to get fucked to feel anything" I traced my finger over the side of my face to show a fake tear.

"So why don't you live with your dad? Him and your mom are divorced? Don't tell me you ran away from home A lot?" The kid was being very annoying.

"I don't need to tell you anything it's complicated" I huffed out drinking some of the water. I hated this, I feel to uncomfortable.

Then the guy I saw earlier came down the steps black shirt and jeans bare feet. Watching us and everyone was quiet as I looked around. Are they scared of him or something?

"This a first you guys speak to a complete stranger, make it seem you guys known her for years" he snorted.

"Well she seems nice and cool not like the girls you guys bring around, oh wait you guys pay them to be here or else they wouldn't." The kid said with a smile. I started to laugh and he turned to me and laughed to.

"At least we had girls, un like you little fuck tard" Michele said glaring at the kid. Who is turning red and looking away.

I cut in "wait have you ever been with a girl?" I tilt my head. He looks at me and then his finger like if there the most interesting things ever.
"No so what, not like you have any ways your a virgin" he said looking at me. Ha, this kids trying to be tuff.

"Your a virgin? This makes it interesting?" The guy they call J said with a smirk. Eww.

"Yeah I am but at least I've been with a girl unlike you" I said finishing the water bottle. Jonathan spits out his soda and stares at me while everyone else just has wide eyes and raised eye brows. I shrug "what?".

"You have dated girls?" The kid asked. I turn to him "yeah they are fun at first but they get clingy, I don't like clingy" I wink at him and he turns tomato red.

I sit there waiting for them to tell me what comes next or at least were I would be kept. The guys said in the garage but the kid stepped in and saved me. He said he would keep me in his room and out of trouble. I just gave him an evil smile at his words.

He wouldn't know what's coming to him. So they agreed. But I had other plans I needed a way out and pay dear old man a visit.

_______________________

Thank you
Yeah I now it's kinda boring but it gets better!

Thank you like share comment ✌🏼️