Ch.17

"Aaahhhhh, it burns!" I yell covering up with the covers at the sun coming in. But I remember they got closed after my talk with James.

"Get up its late! You need to get dressed, it's almost time for dinner!" Jonathan yelled pulling covers and my legs.

I turn as he pulls, I just up at him in excitement! "Holly fuck! I've missed you!!!!! When are you taking me to the diner I'm hungry!" I smile at him. He just shrugs.

As he walks to the door he turns to me "I'll give you time to change! So get ready, then will go to the diner and catch up!" He walked out closing the door behind him.

I'm happy I saw him the only one I've missed to was Michele even though we really never spoke! As I get out of bed I realize James isn't here! I look around and nope nothing. I didn't feel him leave and he didn't wake me up. He must still be uncomfortable with what I asked.

I push the thoughts for later. I went to the bathroom did my business. I got dressed to day was skull tights, crop top said fuck you, and combat boots with my hair all messy bun! Today was an I don't give to shits about you day!

I make my way down the halls towards the front and I hear laughter, yelling talking all the above!

I make my way down and Jonathan's there talking to somes guys and I get his attention, everyone's attention. I wasn't in the mood, that is to last nights events.

I look at the guys eyeing me like a peace of meat. "What the fuck do I ow you?" I glare at them.

One of them laughs and asked James who I was he said a very close friend and not to mess with me. One just glared like if he knew me and tried to figure me out.

James looked at me "let's go eat I'm starving!" He put and arm around my shoulder and the guys walked out the door first. Then we followed.

We got to the diner and I was excited. The waitress came up to us and asked our order. Me being me, "I'll take one of everything!" I smiled.

One of the guys "dam can you really eat all that?" He laughed and I nod.

"Girls gotta eat! To keep up with you guys" I smile and Jonathan had this glee of excitement.

"I think a food commotion is in order" he smiles

"Fuck it lets do this" I yell getting everyone's attention.

"Ok so rules are we each get a plate and it has to be equal amount of food! And no hands" I smile like the devil payed me to be bad!

"Ok your on, and if I win, I want you to be my date for the wedding" Jonathan smirked looking at me.

"Haha can't I already got a date!" I smirk.

"Don't tell me James?" He looked annoyed.

"Actually no it's Danny!" I flip him off!

The waitress comes back with our food and places everything down all the guys look at all the food I got. "Don't worry I'll share!" I laugh.

"Ok guys so remember the rules no hands even on the food and for kicks no drinking anything!" Jonathan yelled at us.

We must have looked like animals. Five grown adults acting like toddlers. But at the end one of the guys with us won and we all after that just laughed. We actual had a good time. We talked and chilled for a while more. I got to now them on a personal level.

After the whole diner ordeal, we got to the house happy yelling acting like fools. We open the door revealing a group of older looking men and James at the living room talking. They stop as soon as they spot us walking in me on Jonathan's back and the guys laughing.

"Oh great there back" James said with venom.

"What crawled up your ass and died" I mumble laud enough to make him snap to me!

He glared at me while the men just stared in amusement. But one glared and stood up making his way to me. "Put the girl down!" He demanded Jonathan.

"Who are you to tell him to put me down? I want to stay here and I will!" I glared

Jonathan whispered "his a very important person! His name is Nico"

I was shocked... I now this name my grandad always had this man around it was his Bestie how did I not notice. When I looked back at the man. He noticed I remembered him, so he smiled. I jumped off Jonathan and ran to the man hugging him. He was the coolest uncle I have, yeah I had forgotten what he looked like it's been a year, and he hardly visited my grandad.

Nico open his arms and hugged me tight. I felt comfort and safe with him. His like an over perfecti be dad but his my 'uncle'.

After I let go I looked back at Jonathan, he had this look on his face that said what the fuck?!

I smiled "I now this man!" I look back at Nico. "So" I had the face of you now what I'm talking about!

"gde moy dedushka?" (Where's my grand father?)I had to ask I haven't heard from him in a while and I was a worry wort ever since he left me in charge!
"You speak Russian? Since when?" Jonathan looked amused.
I roll my eyes "forever, I just never spoke it, my mom taught me" I smile at her memory.

James got up and said "well I guess we are done here gentle men, you can leave my house" he had a cold tone and his face showed anger, stress and hurt, at least when I saw him he looked hurt but quick to his it from anyone.

He walked away.....I want to talk to him so I chase after him towards the kitchen. But not before Nico tells me "YA vam potom rasskazhu, prosto pozvonite mne!"( I'll tell you later just call me) he hands me a paper. I nod and run after James.

(())((()))(())((()))(())((()))((()))()()

Thank you!
Comment
Share
Like
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼