Ch.27

"Well we found out who was behind this" James said cold as he let me go, walked to the whisky cabinet.

"Ok well spit it out I'm no mind reader!" I throw my arms in the air like, hello speak.

I turn to my grandfather and his too quiet. I turn back to James and his drinking like he never had before. I was starting to get nervous.

"Well today? Before I get it out by betting you!" I yell.

My grandfathers the first to speak, he clears his throat. "Well you need to sit down, and don't be upset, it's your dad" my graft her pinched the bridge of his nose.

I stumbled back a bit. I'm shocked I now my father would never hurt his daughter. I looked at both James and my grandfather. "Your lying, he would never hurt me his my dad!" I yell out the last part.

I go to the couch and sit. I put my hands in my face. I'm frustrated, tired, my hunger left the minute they said its your dad.

I look at everyone in the room. It's quite and uncomfortable. I get up and walk out of the living room I can't be there right now. The yell for me but I can't face anyone. "Leave me alone for a bit please." I say as I leave. All I hear is ok.

I go to my room and plop down in the bed! this world is to much I think to myself. I sit up and I come to realization that my dad has never once treated me like his flesh and blood. Yeah we were ok with each other but never daughter and father. Only my step monster has that with me.

I grab my phone and go to the bathroom. I look threw my contacts and call dear old dad.

"Hello?" It's my dad's voice
"Hey old man, so you can answer the phone? But I thought you were in danger" I question. I'm mad and when I get mad I get to the point and it makes people uncomfortable.
"Hahahaha, honey I was never in danger, what are you talking about? So the geezer squealed, I always knew he would say everything!" What is he talking about everything.
"I want to talk to you, I need answers which no one gives me, everyone just goes in circles and it is getting me annoyed. So I want to know everything! Now" I yell.

"You can know everything and anything, but you come alone and I'll answer it all." I can tell he had this grin on his face that would make a person cringe there face in an uncomfortable way.

"Fine where and when" I say calmly

"Just come home" and he hung up. Well that was easier said than done. From what I now my father his calculating man. His been that way for ever. And it scared me I've seen it with my eyes. But I was to young then to know better.

I get out of the bathroom. I grab my backpack and start packing a few things I will need for any reason.

All I now is I have to leave the house before anyone knows I'm gone. I'll just wait till mid night.

It's already past 12, and I'm getting my things and throwing them out the window. I take a deep breath and I jump. I land with a thud and a sting of my legs from the fall but I can mange.

I had taken my keys, I hope into my car and start the sucker I take off before I notice anyone.

I drive for about an hour. I get to my old home. We're I grew up, were my mother lived, were my dad raised me, were I knew I was happy, once.

I go to the door I knock, I don't care if I'm seen. There door wasn't locked I step in, I look around. Everything looks ok. I call out, "dad". I wait for a noise, nothing.

I walk to the kitchen and I see a note left on the counter.

"Go to moms grave." I read it out loud. Well that explains a lot, wtf.

I get out of the house and as I walk out I see wires and there all over the ceiling. I didn't notice them before. I ignore it, but the minute I walk out the house, boom!

I'm throw flying over the hood of my car. I'm laying there with this ringing in my ear, head hurts, scratches. I flop over laying on my back. I sit up slowly. "Holy shit fuckers really trying to kill me." I say out loud.

I get up supporting my self with the car. I need to leave before cops and fire department come. I get in and head towards my moms grave.

The minute I pull up to the graveyard. My phone starts going crazy. I look at it and it's my dad. Texting me to leave the car and walk towards my moms grave.

I did just that but I'm not stupid enough to leave the backpack. I start walking passing grave, after grave. In the distance I see a figure standing there looking down. By now the sun was nearly rising.

I take a deep breath, walk up next to him.

}}}}}{{{{{{}}}}}{{{{{}}}}}{{{{}}}}

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼