Ch.13

It's been a good 4 years since the thing with my father and James went down. It's been 4 years since I've seen my dad and James or even the guys.

I've been in Russia all this time. Traveling to different places making deals, getting my business together. I've become a big deal. I deal in all kinds of things from drugs to cars to even people. Crazy right, well shit happens life gets tuff but you keep at it.

There's a knock on my door taking me out of my day dream "come in" I say as I reach under my desk, you can never be to carful in my line of work. So I take any and every precaution.

In walks in a guy I met the day my grandfather picked me up he was my best friend ever since I got here. "Hey what's up Grim, I was gunna ask I need a huge favor." He said while looking down. He never dose unless something is bugging him.
"Ok spit it out, I don't have all day." I have grown into having a really flat tone with anyone except my grandfather.

"Well my cousins getting married and I want to go, but I need a date so....well you go with me." He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Dude that's what has you worked up!? Your being a bitch right now you know that right." I smirk crossing my arms over my chest.

"But it can't be helped, where and when are we leaving." I smile still with that flat tone.

"Ok well it's in the US and we leave in two days." He smiles and I waved him off with my hand going back to what I was doing.

I start to think, Dam back in the states. Wonder if I could visit my dad it's been years since I have heard from him? I question my self, do I want to know about him? Do I want to know about James? The guys?

I sit in my chair over thinking this. I need to snap out of it. I go back to paper work. Going threw venues that are for sale in the states. I start to think of my mom which I haven't done for a very long time.

I tear up a bit. I decide I need to call my grandfather. So I pick up the phone and dial him.

"Hello dear" he said

"Hey granddad, I need wisdom, I thought of my mother, and well I want to contact my dad." I whisper the last part.

"Grim, you are a grown women, and a very successful one, if you want to see or call your father you may, and as for your mother she will be in your heart and in your memories". He was always a sweet man to me. Never yelled, or treated me bad.

He was a great teacher and still is.

"Thanks old man." I hang up.

<•>

"Wow" that's all I say as me and Danny get off the jet. He looked at me and said "nothing much has changed."

I roll my eyes at him. "Easy for you to say, you been here more than I have in the past few years" I stick my tongue out at him. I know mature right.

"Real mature!" We walk to a Rolls-Royce waiting for us. We get in and there's Champaign waiting for us and things to eat.

"So you must be close to your family, since we are here at a wedding?" I tilt my head since he never really talked about his family before.

"Well I'm close to this cousin she help raise me and my older siblings. And since she is getting married and invited me I wanted to thank her for everything she has done." He had a proud smile on his face as he spoke to me.

I had an aawwww moment. "Ok we're would we be staying?" I take a sip of my drink.

"With one of my other cousins he is cool guy, we're headed there now if you don't mind." He smiles softly.

"No I don't but I would like to go somewhere after we showers and get our things together."

After which seemed like a three hour drive. We were pulling up to this big fancy house. It looked so familiar it wasn't funny. I was gaping at this house. I turn to look at Danny "who's your cousin?" I was curious, who ever lives here has money.

"Oh his name is James he has a younger brother named Spanky" I glared at him, holly shit.

I couldn't speak it's been years since I seen or heard from them. I wonder what's changed?

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share!
🤘🏻🖖🏼✌🏼️