Ch.18

I reach the kitchen I hesitate to go in, but I do anyway! I push the door. James is sitting at the island with a bottle of jack, and a glass. I don't say nothing at first so I grab a glass. I sit across from him grabbing the bottle serve myself.

He gulps down his drink grabbing the bottle back serving himself. So I do the same. But I break the silence.

"I now I ask to much! I'm sorry if my bombarding of questions bugged you, but I just want you to understand I'm lost in this whole world I now nothing but still I'm here, sadly but here!" I smile sadly gulp down my drink.

"I don't care! You just show up and out of no were demand things I can't give you!"he snarled.

"And why can't you? What did I ever do to you? What did I take away from you? NOT A GOD DAM FUCKEN THING!" I yell the last part.

I didn't notice I was standing next to him and glaring. He was glaring right back. Dam, I don't now if it's the alcohol but he looked edible. I bit my lip at the thought of him doing the worst to me.

He chuckled at my staring "you done eye fucking me?" The humor in his voice brought the worst out of me.

"Eye fucking yeah, but I rather..." I stopped myself before I finished that sentence. I coughed and downed another glass. The minute I put my glass down James was at my face. Staring at my lips, as he licked his. We were more than half way done with the bottle, he down the last of his glass, put It down and grabs my hand.

He didn't think twice about anything he dragged me out of the kitchen ignoring the stairs and calling of everyone. I dragged my feet which made him tug harder up the steps.

"Hey, I'm moving here so chill shit" the alcohol had kicked in.

James didn't say a word, he just turned and graves me tossing me over his shoulder. I Yelp in him doing this. He took very long steps and with out noticing we were at our room. He kicked the door open. And kicked it closed. I giggled as he sat me on the bed.

"Your not much of a drinker are you?" His voice husky dark and hungry.

I giggle again and shake my head. He starts taking my boots off slowly, staring at me in the eyes, I bit my lip knowing if I let him keep going it will end in us sleeping together. And I wouldn't mind.

He rubs my feet after he took my boots off, he got up slowly rubbing up my legs towards my thighs, each grip harder then the last and dam it felt good, so good "mmm, God don't stop" I lay back. "Your wish is my command" his voice sounded so seductive. And he didn't stop, he turned me on my belly.

Rubbing and moving his finger oh so gently up my back and down towards my hips and thighs, and back up. He was straddled me sitting on my ass, which I decide fuck it might as well. So I rase my ass to meet his crotch, and I wiggle. My intention is to tease but in return I get him laying over me. He bends his head to my ear.

"Two can play that game" I can almost see him smirk.
So he starts to slowly gently almost not touching my skin with his breath. Then he pressed his lips down my shoulder kissing ever so gently, it felt good my stomach clenched and my breath hitched.

A moan escapes my lips as he moves down my back. His hand reaching my top, lifting over my head, but still my arms caught in the sleeves. His kissing my back and with one hand undose my bar, exposing my back that's filled with goose bumps due to his touch.

He starts to nip, and suck as he goes down my back reaching my mid back. And he stops, dam it felt so good why he stop. He mumbles threw his teeth, still on top of me. I take my top off and slip out of my bra. In doing this he claps down my arms and threw the corner of my eye I see him staring at my back and with each breath I feel exposed and I want him.

He leans in and starts to suck on my neck biting and nipping so tenderly "I want more" that's what escapes my mouth. "I'll give you the world if that's what you want". He flipped me over, I go and cover my breasts. I look away, blushing clenching my legs from the pooling desire.

He got off of me and........

(())(())(())(())((()))((()))(())(())(())

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share
🖖🏼🤘🏻✌🏼️
Next chapter will be very sexual! Warning you ahead ok!! Enjoy 😘