Ch.32

James POV

I was at the ball room looking at the whole set up. I started to pace back and forth.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and o quickly looked up to see Jonathan's big grin.

"What" I glared

"Dude your whipped" he chuckled

"Shut up, I'm nervous man, what if she says no, what if she dosnt show up? What then" I start to raise my voice.

"Dude chill she will show up and she will love all of this ok, so just chill let us handle this." He pushed me inside. "I'll wait for them."

I shrugged, and walked inside. I reached in my coat and pulled out a box. I smiled at it. I squeezed it tight and made my way to the guests.

~•~

Grims POV

Spanky was driving down the streets like a mad man. It felt like I was in six flags. "Dude were ever you are taking me, I think you want me there in one peace" I said clutching my seat.

"Yeah but we need to hurry, I don't want my head chewed off" and there was the sharp turn. I hit my back to the door. Well fucking great.

"You do now I've been in the hospital, I don't want to be there again" I said there gritted teeth.

"Chill women, we are almost there" he was happy. While I was holding on for dear life.

He started to slow down. Which I was great full for. We pulled up to this big building. And looked super fancy. Outside was Jonathan packing back and forth, he looked frustrated. Which made me laugh.

He didn't notice us pulling up until. I ran and threw myself at him. "I've missed you" I hugged him tightly.

I could tell I got him by surprise cuss he hesitated to hug me beck at first. But then he hugged me like I came back from the dead.
"God women, where have you been? Hurry lets get you inside." He rushed us inside.

I gasped. " wow this is very beautiful" I was looking at everything at once, I couldn't focus.

Then I looked at the crowd off people looking at me and smiling. I smile back. From the crowd James comes up to me and drops to one knee. I step back. "What are you doing?"

His holding a small box. He clears his throat. "Grim, I now I haven't spent time, or given you the attention you deserve but I'm willing to do it all for as long as it takes and with this what I want is a life with you so please do me the honor of becoming my wife" he looked scared, and worried.

I smiled "no"

I turned on my heel, and took a step but stopped and turned. "I'm just fucking with you, yes I'll be you wife!" I threw myself at him. I pretty much tackled him down. Kissing him felt perfect. We pulled apart, with claps and whistles of family and friends.

James looks at everyone and announces "let's party and celebrate Grims homecoming" he led me to our table. I felt giddy and exited to finally have some peace after all this drama.

We started to eat after a few minutes of sitting. At our table was Spanky, Jonathan, Michele his family, my grandad and James. Danny was to busy trying to make a pass at every single girl he could find. That perv.

I stared at every single person at the table. If my life would have been different I don't know where or what I would be doing right now.

I felt a hand on my own hand. I turn to see James staring at me. "What's wrong? You seem distant" he pulled me closer to him.

I couldn't keep my eyes of of him. "I'm happy, I feel complete, and from everything that has happened" I look around the table and back to James. " I don't regret a thing, not one" I smile as he leans in and kisses me. My heart stops, my stomach tightens, and my women hood tingles. I push off of him staring at him as he stairs at me. Our for-heads pressed against one another.

He stands and grabs my hand. "Let's dance" I nod.

"I hope I can make you happy, I've wanted nothing more, but this will take me getting used to, I'm not a perfect man but I will try to be for you." He whispered as we danced.

I smile leaning into his chest. "I'm not perfect either, but we will figure this out. But before we do anything crazy, let's take it slow" he spins me and kisses me.

I look around to the crowd clapping and joining us in the dance. He spins and dips me but the minute he pulled me up I felt dizzy. The room was spinning, the world around me blurred and James face was blank. What the fuck was the last thought until the darkness took over.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼