Ch. 30

The picture im holding is my mom and me. I was a baby, she looked so funny with her hair everywhere. I turned it over, I was 5 and she put I will always love your giddy actions.

I whip my face. I start going threw the letters. I spot a couple in her writing but not what I'm looking for. I see some in some me else's whiting. I grab it and it's to me.

I open it up,

To my baby girl. You will never know who I am, or what I look like in person. I'm sorry you had to find out what has been going on. I hope one day you can forgive those around you and your self. I love you my princess.

It's not finished, well great just what I needed half ass answers. This was just not making any sense to me any more. I go threw other things and see pictures and lots of my mom and 'dad' and also of my real one and my mom. You can see a big difference.

I grab a bag empty it out into my bag. I needed to cool my head I just can't deal with a lot right now. I started to feel light headed. And before I knew it I was on the ground.

I wake up, in an all white room. Wtf. Last I rennet is leaving the bank. Then it hit me, I fainted. I tried to sit up but my hard felt like I just woke up from a frat party. I sit up and look around. I freeze when I see I man laying on a sofa with something covering his face.

I turn off the bed trying to get off of it. I make some what of a noise due to the pain. I quickly turn to the sofa, it was empty. I frown, my heads fucking with me. I turn back around and I scream my ass off swinging my hand. Crunch.

"Fucken shit, what's wrong with you, my fucken nose" he yelled holding his nose.

I cover my mouth. "Shit, I'm so sorry, it was a reflex, is it broken?"

He looked up and glared. It was Danny. Yeah I have no idea how in gods name this fucker was here. But no sooner did my grandfather come in.

"Sweet pea, are you alright, I heard a scream, boy why are you bleeding?" My grandfather walked to Danny and moved him. And looked at me, then my hand. Apparently he wasn't talking to him.

"No don't worry, I'm fine, just bleeding and might have a broken nose but I'm fine don't worry about me." He said with annoyance.

I looked at them. I'm stuck on what the fuck. "Ok I don't want to be rude but how I'm I here" I looked around then back to them "and why are you here? Where is here?"

They looked at me, and then at each other. My grandad was the first to speak. "What happened to you? Why did you... How do I say this" he went across the room and grabbed a bag, pulled out my things. "These letters, they where your mothers, and I'm guessing the will that is mentioned-" pulling out the letter. "This is everything I left her and you are the owner of."

"Yeah I read everything, it's all to much" I stopped and I thought back to my 'dad'. "What happened to my fathers body? Did you find him."

"Well, yes his buried, and from what we now, you are fine as well, what happened? We are all worried" I had the safest face.

"I went to meet him the day before yesterday, and he told me everything, and killed himself. Now all I want is peace, quite, happiness"

I turned to look at the ceiling holding my tears. I looked back at them and I noticed James ain't here, Spanky isn't either not even Jonathan. I looked around but there weren't here.

"Where are the guys? I would have thought they be here since you guys are here?"

They looked at each other. Danny's was looking at his feet then he looked in my eyes like he was hiding.

"They don't know we are here and they don't know where you are, how long do you think you have been out?" He squinted his eyes.

What the fuck was he talking about. I've only past out today? Right. "How long, what do you mean I only past out today at the bank?"

He shock his head. "No you have been out for two weeks, you lost a lot of blood, you could have died" he had pleading eyes that were worried.

"What the fuck, that's bullshit. I.. No I couldn't be out that long, holly shit" I was in what the fuck moment. I looked so lost to them they just sighed.

"Will be leaving in a bit, I'll get the doctors, don't worry Grim everything is good now" he padded my shoulder kissed my forehead and left the room.

I turned to Danny. "Call them I want to see them, please"

"When we leave will go to them better" he smiled and left the room too.

I laid back and closed my eyes. My life was fucked up. But know I'm gunna be happy, no more problems for now just rest and I really wanted to see James. He is always in my head.

----------------------------------------

Thank you
comment
like
share
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼