Ch.8

All I see is darkness! Where am I?

Mom were are you I'm scared MOM!

"That light fallow the light!"

"Who are you? Where is my mom?"

I fell myself fallowing something towards that light........

~•~memory~•~

"Oh honey, don't worry will go home in a bit, I just need one more thing. Ok!"

"Ok, can we get something to eat after?"

"Yeah, pizza sound good?"

"Always"

I see my self walking with my mom. I was 12 at the time we were in a down town shopping area. We were buying things for my cousins wedding. This was the worst day of my life.

As we walked the streets a boy was running he looked he looked 17 or 16. And he kept running. We were crossing the street, and he ran into me and I feel, I yelled at him he just turned and smirked at me. But he didn't pay attention so I yelled for him to look out. I turned away.

Next thing I now cars screeching, people yelling, running towards the street. I get up from the floor. Turn to look for my mom..... I turn towards the cars and I scream, running toward the cars. She was there she was hit.

"MOM, don't leave me MOM!"

I'm just a kid how should I have known she would push the kid out of the way. I was scared, shocked, angry. I hear the ambulance in the distance. I turn towards the crowded streets, the kid is there sad look, regret. But I will never forget his face. He looked at me and put his head down and he ran away.

~•~

I was mad. Anger is all that filled me. I tossed and turned. I opened my eyes and I'm blinded from the light, My head hurt. My eyes adjusted to the light, I started looking around. Wow I'm in my old room? "What the fuck!" I see my dad walk in..."Hey honey, I now you have a lot of questions, but you are safe now." Ok? I was glad I am home but This is too weird I swear it feels like I'm still dreaming, I'm gunna be mad if I am. So I pinch my self but I don't feel it?

Fuck.

Bam I gasp for air. I sit up coughing and rubbing my eyes. I looked around  I was on a bed a very big bed. Blue silk sheets, grey walls. The current were closed so my eyes adjusted well. I look around I was alone. It was all a dream everything, yeah it was real but right now I'm not in my past so I'm ok?

I get up make my way to the door. I open it and look into the hall. I'm still in the house. I look both ways and well fuck it here goes nothing I walk out going down the hall. I felt confused. Why did that man hit me and why the hell am I still in this house, I would have thought I got kidnapped but luck was on my side, Q sarcasm.

I make my way down and into the same living room I was in this morning or yesterday afternoon. So what happened? Then it hit me. Who was he? Why did he do it? Why am I still here?

I stand there lost in thoughts. Until I hear movement from the kitchen. I go to it. I open the door and there stands James with out a shirt and in sweats. Dam! I walk in and cough. He turns and practically runs to me. He holds me, with both hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ok? How do you feel?" He looked worried as he looked over my face.

"I'm fine just dizzy and hungry." I shrug.
"Oh ok I'll make you anything just name it." He gave me a genuine smile. I hesitated, why is he a acting like this.

"Wow, ok you are freaking me out? Why are you being nice? Ever since I've been here you give me the cold shoulder? I now it's only been like what, Three days but dam I'm nice and caring. It wouldn't kill you to be nice back." I crossed my arms after my rant.

He just shrugged his shoulders, "so macaroni and cheese it is." He walked back grabbing and mixing things. I sit on a stool and I have questions and I want answers.

"What happened?" I say loud enough for him to hear but yet it's like a whisper.

"What do you mean" he questioned not looking my way still cooking.

"With that guy? Who was he and why did he know me?" I put my head down on the counter. I keep replaying my dream and that thing with my mom the boys face is so clear I feel like I'm drowning with questions.

"Oh him, he was a friend but he was playing a prank that cost him dearly, he tranquilized you, and you have been out for 4 days. You scared everyone." He said in a monotone. My head shot up from the counter.

He hands me the plate of food and I start to eat. He just stands there looking at me. As I ate I couldn't look away something about him. I finish eatting I put my plate on the sink and as I walk out the door. I turn he just staring at me in the same spot not moving. It clicked.

"You should have never ran that day. When your ready you'll tell me why." He looked at me surprised.

"You.......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you
Enjoy
Vote!!!
Comment
Like
Share
✌🏼️🤘🏻