Ch.9

Before I made it out, he stopped me. "You remember me? How?" He was serious and tense. He knew I knee him now. I didn't know why it didn't see it sooner. I now I was stuck on the whole kidnap and father issue but this took the cake.

"I never forget a face. All you did was grow up a bit but that's all, but my question is why did you run?" I'm staring at him waiting for an answer.

"I was being chased by some guys I got rid of along time ago, but I've always thought about going to apologize to you and your father. But I couldn't face you, don't ask why. I just couldn't." He looked away from my gaze.

I walk up to him, I put my hand on his cheek and with my thumb rub his cheek a little. He closes his eyes and leans into my hand. But he grabs it and those cold eyes just stare at me. He pushed my hand away slowly.

"Your dad brought some of your things here there in the room" he drops my hand and walks away.

I'm just standing there shocked. Ok well let's go see what that old man packed. As I walk to my room I'm starring at my hand that touched his face. It's burning hot, it felt really good. Fuck I need to snap out of it, his the reason my moms gone.

I open my door and I see Spanky sleeping on the couch. I didn't notice him when I got up. Oh wait I wasn't in this room. Who's was I in? I go to my things and grab a photo out of a box. My mom. I put the picture down and I couldn't help the tears.

"Hey why are you crying?" I could here him move from where he was. Spanky grabbed my shoulder. I leaned into his chest and cry harder. He picks me up which shocks me since I'm bigger than him. He lays me down and lays next to me.

"Don't worry everything will be ok. Your like a sister I never had just sleep ok and we can do something tomorrow. Since we didn't get to do anything today." He laughed smiling at me.

"Yeah that would be cool" I get comfortable and close my eyes and I drift off.

[[]][[]][[]]

I feel worm and comfortable. I start to stretch, rub my eyes, and I see the kid comfortable next to me. I get up shower and get dressed. Shorts, long sleeve crop top, converse, I put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk out doing my best not to  wake up the kid. I bump into Jonathan. "Hey what's up." He smiled down at me.
"Nothin just gunna eat breakfast. Where's Michele?" I ask.

"His with his wife, wanna go out to eat with me?" He smirked.

"What? he has a wife I didn't now that? Crazy, and yeah I'll love to." I walk towards the living room. And I'm not surprised.

"We're are you guys going, huu?" Bria said tapping her shoe. Why would they put up with her?

"That's none of your fucken business, so go fuck off." I had snapped I was mad but I knew better than to show it.

She stood there shocked and pouting. Jonathan rapped his arm around my shoulder. "Dam that was interesting" he laughed trying to walking me out the door.

"Whatever let's just leave I'm hungry." Just in time James walked down the stairs and just glares at Jonathan. What his deal. Then he turns to me. "Were are you guys going?". His voice cold. "To Eat breakfast, why I need permission? Last time I checked you are not my parent" I'm just a ray of sunshine today.

He was in my face in No time. "Well first don't give me that shit, I'll let you remember your not a guest. You are a payment and that's all. Watch your self!" He smirked at my glare and turned my heel walking to the door.

"Ok well that was weird?" Jonathan catches up to me. "Yeah apparently we have a past together. Something I wish never happened." I look down then to him and give him a sad smile. "Ok so let's go my baby's this way, you can tell me everything if you like? hope you like to go fast!" He smirked.

I follow him to his bike and dam it's nice but my problem is not the bike but when you drive it the bugs.

We got on and take off. We end up in a dinner. Cute little thing named Graces Breakfast. We walk in and take a both. This middle aged lady walks up to us. "So what can I get you kids?". Jonathen is first to answer "I'll have a breakfast platter and coffee" then the lady looks at me. "And you honey?". "I'll have what he is having and I'll also take a peace of pie and a milk shake with a burger to go" I smile. She looked shocked at all I ordered. She left and I turn to Jonathan.

"Dam you can eat, never met a girl that can eat like a guy in front of a guy." He laughed.

"When I'm hungry I can eat a lot, so what's your story? How are you in this whole thing?" I tilt my head and stare at him.

The lady comes back with our drinks." Here you go kids I'll be back with your food in a bit"

We nods and thank her. "Ok so I was in school with Michele and James, we got into some bad stuff and well we are good at being bad guys so we made it a life style. So here we are, James saved my ass a couple of times so I ow him my life." He shrugged. "What about you? You seem to independent but yet your here thanks to your dad? Why did you help him?"

"Well after my mom died, I emancipated myself and moved out, my dad wasn't happy about it but I just couldn't live in that house anymore. But I'll always help my family no matter the cost. And well I lived a very interesting life so far." I smile

"Ok kids hers your food let me know if you need anything, enjoy" she says and then walked away.

"Let's dig"

After eating we made our way home. Getting there we find the kid and James arguing. We walk in an the kid looks my way and smiles and gives me a hug which I return.

"Don't touch her, from now on she stays in a room, no more being nice. We act likes she's family. But not any more. Got that" he yelled.

But before he walks up the steps he turns and smirks at me before saying "oh and she stays in my room!" And with that He left.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I know it's long but next chapter gets a little hot!!!

Thank you
Comment
Like
Share
✌🏼️🖖🏼🤘🏻