Ch.10

What the fuck just happened? I'm stuck where I stand. I turn to look at Spanky and Jonathan? But they just looked as shocked.

"Fuck you!" I yell up at the stairs. How could he. And why is the better question. I turned to the guys. "Hello I'm not staying in his room, Why would I!" I'm frantic now.

"We will do it for now, he is the boss, and he made a point, we act like we know you but we don't so let's go!" Jonathan grabs my arm and drags me to James room. I tried to make myself heavy.

"Are you really going to do this? You guys are all jerks! Don't bother to come check on me!" I'm thrown into his room. It's dark black sheets creamy colored walls, paintings and a desk. It's furnished.

I sit there just thinking man why did I let my guard down. I got to comfortable to fast. When I shouldn't have. I turn to the door and try to open it I notice I need a key! Great.

I go to the bed and toss my self. Man it smelled good. I rap myself in the sheets. And doze off. I wake up to the door being opened. I sit up. And it no other than the devil him self.

"So how long am I stuck here?" I look in his direction.
"Until I say" that's it really. "Oh and you will go every where I go."

What the fuck! I wanna kick his ass so bad right now. "Can I leave the room? I'm not a caged pet!" I raised my voice a little.
"No your not a pet, they have more freedom, you are collateral, which means I keep you where I need you and that its, so stop asking!." He walks into the bathroom.

I get off the bed quietly making sure he didn't hear me. I turn the nob but it's locked. Fuck. I just stand there with my head against the door. Then I feel arms around my waist turn me push me against the door. I look up to see a very angry James.

I can't breath I feel like his crushing me. But I can't look away from his eyes. As we stare at each other he gets closer, raising one had towards my face. Tucking back a strand of hair. He starts to lean in, I don't how I did it but I turn away. So he leans into my neck and just kissed me once.

He walked away shaking his head. I put my hand where he kissed me it felt hot and it burned in a good way. Did I like him touching me I don't even know him.

He gets into his bed and turns the lights off. We're am I sleeping!?
"We're am I sleeping?"
"In the bed? Where else? Unless you like the floor. Then be my guest." I frown, well ain't this peachy.

"Fine, I'll sleep on the floor. Can I have a pillow and a blanket" I extend my hand as I get near the bed. But he had other plans he grabs my hand and pulls me on the bed.
"No you'll sleep on the bed and don't fight me in this." He whispered in my ear which made me shiver a bit. Dam it's a turn on for me.

I don't fight him or say a thing I just lay there. He has his arms wrapped around me, my back to his chest and he has his head nuzzled in my hair. It felt nice but wrong. So he decides to turn me. Pulling me even closer. My heart starts to speed up. He nuzzles his head in the crock of my neck. And inhales deeply.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ran. I didn't mean to hurt you of your mom, I was a stupid kid. I regret leaving you there. But I now what I'm saying will never bring her back." He ran his nose up and down my neck. Dam it felt good. But I pushed myself away from him a little.

"I learned to forgive a long time ago my mom always said forgiveness never ways you down, but I never forgot. I just have one question? Can you answer truthfully?"

"Yes"
" why did you have my picture in that office? I now I was 14, cuss what I was wearing what my mom bought, it was the year she died. How did you get it and in that particular place?" I whisper.

"I've.............

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>

Thank you
comment
like
share
✌🏼️🤘🏻🖖🏼